13 yr old white rapper should i even bother?

Discussion in 'Open Mic' started by Myke 1997, Jan 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Myke 1997

Myke 1997 New Member

as i alreay said...im a 13 yr old white rapper getting a studio soon, are my lyrics worth laying?

i spray heat like i just ate four course of tie food, blasted in tabasco sauce,
    so when the forensics come around, tell them i was your death cause,
    coming down your chimney like santa claus, with a knife,
    searching for you to end your life
    im infiltrating the inner most sanctum of your brain, with black ops stealth tactics and lyrics that hit you like a freight train and results in great pain, im whippin with sticks and a straight cane, shacklin chains, operatin on brains and berating the insane. the ink of my words are imbued with life, verses jump off the page run into the studio and record them selfs, the reason for shatterin yells. and batterin spells. tearing through the air like chattering bells. I'm on a skullblasting mainstream mission, multi syllable premenition, killing with precision, landin me prision. four of you couldnt connect this, verse as i erect it, on this instrumental as i reck it. yo im lyrically recreating da vincis master pieces through telekinesis with an unfabricated philisophical thesis. you need night vision goggles to see this, as i smash tec`s to pieces. experimentally accidently. transformentaly turning this verse into a demonic entity im the recencarnation of the killa bees or public enemys, Run Ds. and snoop D O double Gs. youll end up with skin decay as i spit and spray the type of shit that paves the way for nuclear arrays.

my Paragraphs are put together better than lazy boy furniture. coy literature get you so high you see the earths curviture. sound waves fly through the air, breakin sound barriers.ill completely eliminate your style like drowned disease carriers. im goin up vertically, , droppin fire carelesly. hidin in trees like the viatnamese. vibrations tearing creases, that travel into your brain until it eases. ill pull the beat out of your verse and remaster it, get it drunk enough to plaster it get pissed off with a knife and chase after it.
    im throwin in prison, Palistinian magicians, with poetic hip hop tactics and traditions.
    test
  2. Chase Murda

Chase Murda hostile enviroment

i dont think the gangsta approach will work for u..not sayin that u dont get it in..but i dont think this will work for your image...im not sayin write anything soft either but try to mix it up a lili think itll fit your style better ,and your lines are way too long..shorten up a bit your draggin these bars too much ..sometimes i do it too if i feel i need to,but not every single bar....
    test
  3. bagglad

bagglad Member

holy cow for a thirteen year old with such pronounced vocab you have to be a genius I'm shocked didn't expect to see this gonna have give this 10/10 and some never witnessed a thirteen year old writing this way haomey you got to a straight A student and your IQ is off the recter scale good piece right here i wanna see more
    test
  4. miscreant

miscreant 1996 was the shit

not bad man

good vocab for your age

i liked this,

'coy literature get you so high you see the earths curviture'

i found your flow here and there, couldn't all the way through

but potential definitely there flow wise and everything

try get an audio up
    test
  5. Radical Sun

Radical Sun New Member

Bagglad why you postin' under an alias pretending to be a 13 year old?
    test
  6. DFVaInSDF

DFVaInSDF I'm Back

I hope thats not the case, but if so... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! ok I'm done.

yo bag- I mean Myke ya flow is aite, u need better structue and an understanding of wut "bars" mean. Yes, I too, like the vocabulary, however your use of vocab is too extensive. Big words are gud but too much of anything is bad. Don't think gangsta's the way for u to go either, u should mix it up like Chase said.

As for quitting? Hell no, I would never tell anyone to quit, u can't expect to jump in and be the greatest that would be an insult to me and every other artist out here, signed or not. U should be writing from the soul and if u do that u'll never have to question yourself again. I tell peops all the time, I'm "Aiken 2 Blow" but if I don't... so wut. I'll be 80 yrs old throwin shows in nursing homes across da nation!!!
    So gon get it kid never stop grinding. And show love to others, mattafact u can start with checkin my links in my sig. If you're Bagglad, u've already checked 1 but I just put up "Back It Up N Dump It", and "Tragedy" is still out there too! I hope ya check me out, maybe u'll learn somt'n, maybe u won't, but u will be entertained. Gud Look and Gud Night!
    test
  7. DFVaInSDF

DFVaInSDF I'm Back

And oh yea wtf white gotta do wit it. True there's not many white rappers in the game but ya'll are everywhere. Everybody raps, shit get on youtube there's probably somebody grandmother rappin on dat bitch, seems like the main one puttin hurdles in ya way IS YOU. Think about it
    test
  8. bagglad

bagglad Member

radical sun shame on you for trying to take credit from this thirteen year old man get your head fix undoubtedly you don't read my work son my style is differnt and this kid vocab is more advanced that mine or yours son HA! HA! HA! THINK WE CAN LEARN A LESSON FROM THIS KID RIGHT HERE
    test
  9. Radical Sun

Radical Sun New Member

The only difference is his run on sentences have bigger words. LOL

Sorry but anytime someone posts something and the first thing they mention is their age, race, and getting a studio it ruins the piece for me.

Why pollute the peoples judgement with that bullsh!t?

anyhow - if you're not bagglad...LOL...keep postin' man.
    Whether people like it or not shouldn't stop you from doin' what you do.
    DO YOU!
    test
  10. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

bars are off... but it rhymed.

For 13 you're sick. My shit wasn't this good when I was even 16.

Keep it up.
    test
  11. Graphx

Graphx Word? Word!

Nah dude...be a singer/songwriter. Like John Mayer. That's the ticket little bro. John Mayer.
    test
  12. DFVaInSDF

DFVaInSDF I'm Back

damn he ain't came back yet? well when ya get back don't fa'get ta check my link(s) in my sig.
    test
  13. twenty_ROCK

twenty_ROCK Crack Illz

good stuff if your truly 13 man
    test
  14. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

you got a talent..

find your own creative niche and don't be so cliche, write something that the world is gonna relate too.. not just a group, be the voice of the people.
    test
  15. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

that dont have a voice
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.