13 Year Old Shanks Grandfather Over Milk

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Messiah, Aug 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Messiah

Messiah Guest

Got Milk?

A famous, old adage declares that there is no use in crying over spilled milk. 13-Year old Labrina T. Brown must have agreed whole heartedly because she did not cry; rather, she sliced and stabbed her frustrations way. Authorities have documented well the friction that existed between Brown and her step-grandfather, Robert A. Moon, but no one could have foreseen what was to come. Now the teen finds herself in an excitingly gloomy situation. Staring down a murder one charge, only one thing could have driven her into the realm of a killer; wasted milk.

Authorities report that the trouble started after Brown and Moon's stepdaughter, Denitra Aldridge, returned from shopping for groceries. Both young women prepared bowls of cereal, but were not able to add milk, as Brown was told by Moon that she would not be given any milk for her bowl until after Aldridge was served. It was said that the 48-year old man responded in a sarcastic manner, after which, he discarded what was left of the lactose beverage into the sink. That move prompted the enraged teen to grab a paring knife and plunge it into Moon's neck, striking his carotid artery, killing him.

Though only a minor, Wisconsin state law mandates that children older than 10 who are charged with first- or second-degree homicide must be charged in adult court. Brown has been charged with first-degree reckless homicide. In spite of the seriousness of her current plight, the young woman remains unrepentant, screaming to press, "I cut his throat! He's dead. I'm not afraid to go to jail for this."

Joy Sheard, Brown's public defender has gone on record to reveal that the family was very well known to child welfare authorities and had been visited by them on numerous occasions; a revelation that alludes to the incident being about more than spilled milk.
    test
  2. swiss-

swiss- a.k.a emperikal

dumb bitch
    test
  3. PlainWhiteDude

PlainWhiteDude Registered Paleface

cereal killer
    test
  4. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

Joy Sheard, Brown's public defender has gone on record to reveal that the family was very well known to child welfare authorities and had been visited by them on numerous occasions; a revelation that alludes to the incident being about more than spilled milk.

aint no telling what was going in that house.........
    test
  5. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

beat me to the punch. [look]
    test
  6. Messiah

Messiah Guest

i smiled
    test
  7. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

test
  8. Streetsz954

Streetsz954 Im allergic to dirt weed

i hate articles like this

like spilled milk was really the reason she spazzed

that was prolly just the last straw, she was prolly waiting for an excuse to do something to ol boy
    test
  9. Messiah

Messiah Guest

so u sayin if dude would've drank orange juice from the carton, left a drop and put it back in the fridge, theres a good chance she would've shanked him for that too?
    test
  10. 3ternal

3ternal Stay hungry my friend.

Lenita and Denitra?

Those crazy white folks are at it again.
    test
  11. R3flex

R3flex Smackin Ya Manses

if i'm readin this shit right it seem like ol dude was prolly abusive to her. who the fuck gon say you cant have milk & then pour it into the sink like that? that seem like dude was manipulative & abusive way before this shit took place.
    test
  12. Streetsz954

Streetsz954 Im allergic to dirt weed

obviously my post went over your head

her actions had nothing to do with milk or cereal
    test
  13. Messiah

Messiah Guest

obviously my reply went overs urs

what I meant is that you're sayin it don't matter what he did because she had issues anyways. by leavin the last drop of orange juice in the fridge (which women hate) could've been what set her off
    test
  14. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

lmao.

dead @ cereal killer
    test
  15. As Seen On Tv

As Seen On Tv New Member

[youtube]cKm0hBkFLBs[/youtube]
    test
  16. Messiah

Messiah Guest