13 year old girl stabs her 2 year old sister over telling on her

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by -MV-, Nov 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 12345678

12345678 New Member

blacks still populate about 10 different nations, native americans dont have 1 coz u lot stole it lol. i suppose it is logical that if they get tax advantages then blacks should as well though, although personally i think neither should. both should have been reperated time ago- its too late for that shit now u cant have an ongoing reparation that lasts forever
    test
  2. 12345678

12345678 New Member

this is a monumentally stupid post
    test
  3. Mr. Truth

Mr. Truth Well-Known Member

I'm not going to go into the race aspects of this but that just isn't true. Not to say that black males haven't been demonized historically but the crime rate is definitely higher in urban areas which usually leads to higher crime rates among black males.

But aside from that this shit is fucked up man. That kid was sick in the head. 13 is old enough to understand whats happening. Sucks for that family
    test
  4. FiZiKs

FiZiKs MileHighSalute

Indians still get benefits cause it was their land, while some tribes were broken and raped the largest still exist and govern their own land in many states at the cost of wars fought and thousands killed

Slavery was just as foul but it wasn't just blacks being enslaved and it wasn't all over the country, western expansion was the goal cause of the freedom
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.