13 Nova VS Dskills

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by 7thHorseMen, Nov 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

The Rules For the Beat Tourney;

Rules for Voting;

1)Everyone that is invovled in the beat tourney must vote on 5 other battles and post the link to the battle they have voted on in their Battle Thread.
    2)If you are winning in votes and you don't vote on 5 other battles you automatically forfiet your battle, and the person who did vote will continue to the next round.
    3)The fact that I'm only counting the votes from people who are Participating rule number (2) will insure this tourney not falling to pieces. I'm trying to run the best tourney I possibly can.

Rules for Beats;

1)There are NONE
    2) People vote on the BEST PRODUCED BEAT
    3) I will make the battle threads in the BEAT FORUM, on the 24th
    4) All beats are Due on the 27th, this gives you ample time to make that beat hotters, time to mix or work on round 2 and later rounds.
    5)I will count all the votes from people who voted the following Sunday on Dec. 4th

G'd luck
    test
  2. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

test
  3. I.N.F.O.theking

I.N.F.O.theking haha 80s modanna

Do These Stickys Go Up When I Post?
    THEY SURE DO...
    test
  4. ral4ever1985

ral4ever1985 CHETA

this outta be a good one, dont smear ya makeup ladies
    test
  5. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

Links Dropped And All Of Those Etceteras... PZ
    test
  6. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

test
  7. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

best battle ive heard so far. dskillz got some hot shit there so do nova..... hmm.. damn. well let me see. i think i like the chopping on novas a bit better. and its a bit better mixed. ill vote but it really could go either way. good battle

vote - nova
    test
  8. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

dope battle here..

dskillz even tho ur a lil bitch.. the beat was hard.. sample was hot.. good flippage.. only thing i suggest is a bassline.. solid joint regardless good shit on the sound effects.. drums are coo.. i like the roll on the gun shots... sample is a lil to loud.. in the mix..

nova.. man that sample is fire.. no bassline? oh here it is.. almost sounds off key on the last 4 counts.. mixing is eh.. the snare is loud..

overal imma go with dskillz.. i can see some murder on this.. if it was mixed better and had a hot bassline..

u2 had some fire samples.. tough battle.. decision.. could go both ways.

GL.
    test
  9. BeatSlangaz

BeatSlangaz 08 is not your year!

Wow I like both these beats..
    Dskillz surprised me with his....But his mix was too much for my ears to handle...
    Nova beat was hot bass needed to be eqed better but this def got my head nodding....I gotta vote for nova on this one for the simple fact he left more room for a rapper to do his thing on...This was too close for comfort..Good job guys.....
    test
  10. SoulBoy

SoulBoy Bitch wheres my Grammy

D skills- I like this track man. Anthem track. Theres to many highs and sharp sounds in it. Snare is to loud but the sample in on point. Not much else to say.

Nov- You got my head noddin wit this one nov. Mix is clean and the sample has a lotta energy in it. I like the part when it repeats too. This would be a hit wit the right emcee over it.

I was feelin both of em but i'm goin for nova because of his cleaner mix and over sound.

Vote- Nova
    test
  11. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

dskeeezy u did it again, u a GENIUS NIGGGA
    test
  12. dre2k203

dre2k203 New Member

dskills- horns are whoaaaaaaaa put this something in ya i cant even describe it jay-z face off fade to black this shit is nasty sirens is crazy i can hear a ••••• snapping off on this beat shit is nasty man.9.5/10

nova- head nodder nice horn chopping i like the chopping hot beat this shit is nasty very clean mix too. 9/10

i dont think its fucking with dskillz joint man

my vote goes to DSKILLZ
    test
  13. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

dskillz - its got a big characteristic to it. i like the drum rolls and the sample is hot as well. sonds like a dipset track. i like the fx too. good shit 7/10

NOVA - I like this.. another sampled east coastish joint.. i like the vibe of it a lot.. those soulful sounds and trumpets with the drum kit is fire.. 8/10

vote = NOVA
    test
  14. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

DEe sKillz-----very hype beat off top...feelin it.....mix is clean on this.....
    drums are nice.....that snare is crisp haha.....im likin the sirens and lil gun/drum roll...really adds intensity to the beat....overall this is one of those beats that would need an emcEE over it to really take to the next level...dope beat tho

Nova---sample is pretty hot......mix is clean 2.....sample work is on point.. drums are str8....this beat has the same factor as DeE Skillz with the emcee needin to be over this to take it to the nexT level......another dope

Overall this is goin to be a difficult decision
    both beats were dope....kinda had the same vibe to them

Vote - Dee Skillz....his beat just edged nova's....THat intensity in his track is just crazY.....this could go either way imo.....dope battle
    both came exceptional

This is easily the closest battle ive peep yet
    test
  15. Mighty GK

Mighty GK omg 2012

yall both did the damn thing

dskills..hype beat..mix could use a lil work...drum pattern is good tho..melody was cool..definately better than ur old ish that I heard.

nova...damn...this sample is crazy..drums were cool..choppin was hot...bass could bang more also

vote-nova..that sample was just too nice..so he got this by a lil bit IMO...this was close tho I didn't think D would come with somethin that hype.
    test
  16. veral conflict

veral conflict beatsrus

dskillz.. pretty damn dope.. hyped as hell.. but like some, i was wishin for some bassline or maybe even an 808..

nova - pretty nice chopping n dope drums.. that bass sound a bit off but i think it was coo.

i felt D's shit a bit better...

v - dskillz
    test
  17. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

dskillz - WOOOOOOOOOOOO!..............That shit is FIRE!!!!!...taht sample is bananas.........drum work is on point......i could hear the growth.....def.........there isnt much to say......all it needs......is bass......

nova - WOOOOOOOOOOO!.......more fuckin fire.....those horns......are KILLIN.........the chops are FIRE.........bassline is dope....simple and effective..........man.......

i dunno how to vote for on this shit....but its a toss up.......i give it to Nova by a hair.....literally.....tightest battle so far
    test
  18. Beatboss

Beatboss aka ni6apinoflavord

Dskillz - the beat was coo. i didnt like the drum track u used though okay deeskeezy
    nova - this shit slap okay. nice drums okay, and nice sample okay.
    nova's beat just slapped more okay
    vote - nova
    test
  19. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

both had me goin

but ima have to go with dskillz

loved his sample altho the mix was questionable

i liked the joint overall

myvote=dskillz

cuz the z stands for uh....zion
    test
  20. MAD SKREWS

MAD SKREWS Dear Mr.Toilet, Im Da Shi

Damn DSkillz, this will be hard to beat homey.. got plenty of energy on this drop right here homey, this is pretty damn dope.. some real street shit bro, not sure if Nova will be able to top you off, 9/10..

Nova, this is pretty damn cool too.. def on some jigga/dipset shit.. this is dope.. the feel and everything on the beat is also dope.. 9/10

jeez, this is a real close one here homies.. hmm.. gotta repeep the beats.. they both real fire man.. jeez.. can't make up my mind..

*Heads = DSKillz, Tails = Nova*

*Flips the coin*

vote = DSkillz, had to do it like that.. nova came with that fire too.. great battle guys..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.