12-MAN RM Collab --- Feat. Nimrod, Jaylacage, Sticky Fingaz's Protege, & More

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by TAB, Jan 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sick-Sense

Sick-Sense the muthafin ruggratt!

Oh shit, i clicked the "better version" and found out it was only 6 people. funny shit hahaha

1. Nimrod: Got damn, dude murdered it. Voice sounding different, but its for the better. haha @ i usually when he does all those adlibs, but this was hott.

2. Karosene: who the fuck is this dude? never heard of him, but homie is fire. damn @ his delivery.

3. Bad News: Hmm, homie could definately be nice. he just didnt blend over this beat. dont know, not really feeling it.

4. Jaylacage: Cage got mad nice over the years. Nothing really stood out, but it was good. Make sense?

5. Tragic: Hmm.. wtf @ the echos. I can barely understand dude. I dont know if im feeling this. Last line was ill as fuck.

6. Redhead: Got damn @ dude's flow. This is the third best so far next to nim and the second dude. Im diggin it, alot.

7.Sacafice: flow and delivery was good. not much to say, not really stand out, but it was good

8. Enef: Im not really feeling this guy. It could be due to the quality though. Don't know it's not bad.

9. Nawshus: Hmm, i like nawshus alot, but was definately not one of his better verse. Homie sounds off his game. Voice does resemble Wordworths and Rise on this.

10. Falmouth(The successor of Sticky Fingaz): Calm down homie. haha I don't know, i dont think he has the voice for the delivery. Flow was good though.

11. Verb Hertz: lyrics was good, but the mixing was horrible. slurred alot and Adlibs sounds off or just mixed bad.

12. TAB: flow was hott, head nodding shit. yeah, im feeling dude steeze.

I dont know man. I must say this is one of the weaker posse track from RM. I expected some better stuff, especially with the roster. Dudes sounds like they off thier game. It almost sounds like cats were having times with the beat. Not bad, but could have been better mixed also.
    test
  2. Jaylacage

Jaylacage Criticus Maximus

my verse doesn't match the sub-topic...lol..and it was more mainstream but all i did was spit punchlines like punchlines are mainstream?..lol...maybe it was the delivery or how I pronounciation u meant was more mainstream(sever)...but u complemented my delivery..lol...watevas clever homie..nice feedback anyways man....best by far in this thread
    test
  3. TAB

TAB Model

Just deal with it man. It's only 8 bars lol. But yeh, thanks for all the constructive feed.
    test
  4. Sever

Sever Sever that Leash

It's kind of difficult after like seven dudes not to use the same words over and over to critique and such lol.. but nah I felt as though your punchlines were a little bit more 'on earth' than some of the dudes, not that I mind flying off into some wild shit, but your shit was a reality check, and it was fresh.

and thanks for complimenting my feed. All this time I thought I'd have to be a fucking prick to get respect on here.. but some dudes is real. about twelve of them to be exact.
    test
  5. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

i didnt put any echos on my verse...its the wooden floors...the wench did it!
    test
  6. TAB

TAB Model

why didn't you put a blanket or a towel over your head you idiot?
    test
  7. Blues

Blues New Member

maybe he doesnt want to get confused with someone of Terrorist descent
    test
  8. VerbHertz

VerbHertz Lexicon

[​IMG]

lmao
    test
  9. Bad News™

Bad News™ Bred.

props to everyone on the track and everyone that listened to it and replied...
    stay up..keep doin wut yall doin....
    test
  10. BilCosbynDZK

BilCosbynDZK www.myspace.com/techomega

1. Nimrod: okay he killed it as usual gotdamnit man just drop a wack verse to suprise
    2. Karosene: never heard this dude before but he came good
    3. Bad News: he was ight but you guys could find better
    4. Jaylacage: where have i heard u before but u came nice
    5. Tragic: quality wasnt that great wasnt feelin the lines
    6. Redhead: good lyrics and rhyme scheme
    7. Sacrifice: im liking this dude his name had me waiting to see what he sounded like
    8. Enef: Hot Verse But Pretty Bad Quality
    9. Nawshus: 2nd to nimrod on this joint
    10. Falmouth: i see the sticky in him
    11. Verb Hertz: damn yo vocals is mixed loooooooooooooow i couldnt hear what u said so i cant comment

good track production wise...quality needs to be fixed this feels a bit rushed
    test
  11. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

^ classic nerd

BLANKET THESE NUTS TAB!!! ha
    test
  12. Funboy

Funboy lol whore

why is he a nerd, cause he didnt feel your verse?

why?

what the fuck is wrong with you
    test
  13. SacriFICE

SacriFICE TRUspeak

why thank ya... very muchly
    test
  14. Cardo

Cardo Im Extra Scary

this shit is hot, if I had known about this I woulda dropped some fiya for it..
    nimrod -came in an rip it flow delivery an everything was crazy.. adlibs were ill *
    karosene- came in super nice.. flow alot better on this track than ure other tack I heard *
    Badnews- came on different, but flow an voice mad gutta, sounds ill too bad quality wasnt alittle better *
    jaylacage- aint feelin how he came on, wasnt feelin da flow aint feel him
    tragic- shit jus sound like its gettin worse an worse, quality is bad flow is ehh
    Redhead- Ight picked it up, voice is high but sound hot, when I first heard i had to bring it back came in nice compared to the 2 before u.sound like some rockshit.
    sacrifice- eh, flow is cool but not really ill with the beat like nim kars an red, good drop though
    Enef- flow is cool, quality type bad though if qualtiy was better would be ill
    Nawshus- came in nice flow is cool, quality aint that good though
    Falmouth- damn how u put this nigga after him ? lol . get tha quality up everything else was cool **
    verbhertz- aitn feelin him at all, flow or quality
    tab- flow is cool, quality need to be better

this was cool.. beat is FIYA wish I got on it lol.. but yea track would be perfect if it was only nimrod,karosen,Badnews,Redhead,Sacrifice ,Enef (if quality was better) ,NawShush if quality was better, an falmouth if quality was better.. so all in all
    guess only Nimrod,Karosen,Badnews,Sacrifice and redhead should be on the track

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=950495
    test
  15. Funboy

Funboy lol whore

word @ shitty quality

thats my steelo.

too proud to rap on condensors
    test
  16. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

^ Hides massive lisp within his shitty quality

balloon knot!