12-MAN RM Collab --- Feat. Nimrod, Jaylacage, Sticky Fingaz's Protege, & More

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by TAB, Jan 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jewbei

jewbei New Member

this was real nice. feeling most of the mc's on this. only thing was quiality changed from emcee to emcee, but i've listened to the top one, and not the improved one, so probably no point mentioning it. one thing though, falmouth sounds like he's got throat cancer, but if you really do have throat cancer, im sorry, forgive me. over all though, redhead came up tops on this, flow, rhymes and quality were fresh!! good work. keep on keeping on!!

jewbei
    test
  2. SacriFICE

SacriFICE TRUspeak

Why would I listen to someone's music that I think is fucking wack? I hate cocky wanna be rapper faggots. It's a shame. My flow will always be 20 times above your level. No matter what you think/say.
    test
  3. Bonnie Bathory

Bonnie Bathory New Member

nawshus, you ever go by a diff name? voice and flow sounds familiar
    test
  4. TAB

TAB Model

why do female rappers always resort to silly monikers like butterfly?
    test
  5. Bonnie Bathory

I thought of this name when I was like 15 man... jeez... soundin like you need to get some 'get right' maybe ya won't be so pissed off @ redundant shit...
    test
  6. TAB

TAB Model

why would even think of naming yourself after an insect though? aside from that, MC Butterfly is an oxymoron.
    test
  7. Bonnie Bathory

Cuz I was 15... wtf do u want me to say... Im 23 now... I dont go by EB in person anymore... get off of it man... whats ur deal
    test
  8. jewbei

jewbei New Member

well actually, diggable planets were all named after insects. lady bug, sylk worm, doodle bug and butterfly. so there!!
    test
  9. Funboy

Funboy lol whore

lmao @ doodle bug
    test
  10. jewbei

jewbei New Member

thats really what he called himself!! haha
    test
  11. VerbHertz

VerbHertz Lexicon

-co signs-

haha, wtf thats ridiculous
    test
  12. TAB

TAB Model

test
  13. Funboy

Funboy lol whore

test
  14. VerbHertz

VerbHertz Lexicon

i think this is officially deaded?
    test
  15. TAB

TAB Model

or the mp3 forum is officially dead lol
    test
  16. Karosene

Karosene MISTERKABEATS.COM

test
  17. Jaylacage

Jaylacage Criticus Maximus

this whole site has been dead...somebody should shoot the server with a cannon...back in the day there use to be good feedback and activity, now only time people post a bunch is when their talkin shit or if they sprayed axe on their balls and it stung....wtf...lol
    test
  18. Sever

Sever Sever that Leash

oh no.. beat choice superbole.

1. Nimrod
    2. Karosene
    3. Bad News
    4. Jaylacage
    5. Tragic
    6. Redhead
    7. Sacrifice
    8. Enef
    9. Nawshus
    10. Falmouth(The successor of Sticky Fingaz)
    11. Verb Hertz
    12. TAB

Nimrod drops a nasty verse in every aspect.. Sometimes I wonder what you'd soundlike with some L-Fudge type flow.. you have similar voices. Karosene drops another hot verse, type Grimery. Bad news gotta raspy voice, which compliments the track, flow nice. Jaylacage, the verse doesn't really match the sub-topic here.. this is a little bit more mainstream than the rest.. but delivery outmatched that gripe. Tragic I've heard a lot better from you. I don't want to diss you, but I have.. verse was respectable, not as respectable as your library. Redhead, damn flow takes the shit out so far, damn, lyrics was a little bit untangible at first. Sacrifice got a powerful voice, but in hearing the original this is kind of a clash, but this would be nasty if I wasn't jaded by the original, multies is nastiness.
    Enef got a voice that fits the song perfect, the lyrics are the shit I been waiting for. Qaulity unparelleled. Nawshus, the voice is nice, sound like my dude Spit Darts, lyrics is reality. Falmouth, damn your voice is wayyy too grating for this song.. Didn't really drop knowledge like some of the dudes, nice verse but I expected more from a protege to Sticky. Verb- Voice was kind of weak but the lyrics were nice enough to hang with the rest.. - TAB- Verse was second only to redhead, and lyrics were nice.

I'm going to say Nimrod's voice is the only real dude on here besides ENEF that really fit the song.

To hear oddball ass voices like Aesop, Tame, and Cage, and then hear a bunch of thug lisps and shit, it kind of was a bit more conventional than the real left it to us. Flow congradulations go out to RedHead and Tab. Vocals, quality and most enjoyable go to Nimrod and Enef, and the only real disappointment was Tragic not coming half as nice as I KNOW he does.. and this sticky fingaz protege not bringing anything really vital to the table.

All in all an 8.5

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=375491
    test
  19. Redhead

Redhead PG County Representer

That dude gave the hottest review of a track I ever seen on these boards...
    test
  20. SacriFICE

SacriFICE TRUspeak

Thanks sonny, atleast some cats on here know what the deal is.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.