12 Dead, 59 Wounded at Batman Movie Premiere in Colorado

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by ghostofmooks, Jul 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ghostofmooks

ghostofmooks 905

test
  2. ghostofmooks

ghostofmooks 905

test
  3. jonascroad

jonascroad Member

test
  4. jonascroad

jonascroad Member

All of the following information comes from Aurora Police Chief Dan Oates

•Suspect James Holmes, 24, of Aurora, had one traffic summons for speeding in 2011. Other than that, he had no prior criminal record.
    •Within one hour of the shooting early Friday morning, there were approximately 25 officers on the scene who apprehended Holmes.
    •There were eventually approximately 200 officers on the scene several hours later.
    •Holmes was apprehended with three weapons: one was left inside the crime scene. On his person, Holmes had an AR-15 assault rifle, a Remington 870 12-gauge shotgun and a 40-caliber Glock handgun. He had another 40-caliber Glock handgun in his car.
    •The police have no capability of estimating the amount of shots fired. There were “many, many shots fired.”
    •71 people were shot — 12 are deceased. Two died at area hospitals, 10 died at the scene
    •We are not looking for any other suspects, “we are confident that Holmes acted alone.’
    •Some rounds penetrated into an adjoining theater — at least one person was struck by a bullet in the adjoining theater
    test
  5. jonascroad

jonascroad Member

Holmes bought one of the four guns — the first of two Glock pistols — on May 22 at Gander Mountain in Aurora, according to the official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the probe into the shootings is ongoing. The other purchases:

—On May 28, six days after purchasing the Glock, Holmes purchased the shotgun used in the shootings from Bass Pro Shops in Denver.

—On June 7, Holmes bought the AR-15 assault rifle rifle used in the attacks at a Gander Mountain store in Thornton, Colo.

—On July 6, Holmes returned to the Bass Pro Shops store in Denver and bought the other Glock pistol.

Holmes had a high capacity ammunition clip in the assault rifle, according to a second federal law enforcement official
    test
  6. Ravenous510

Ravenous510 Well-Known Member

A 24 year old white male. Lol. Big surprise.

Colorado. Another big surprise. The same state where the Columbine High School massacre went down.

Colorado gun laws:

Fuckin' buncha white NRA members populate that state.
    test
  7. Straight Upp!

Straight Upp! SHOWTIMMME

dude was a neuro scientist
    test
  8. MrXtrA

MrXtrA Colorado Raps League

hey hey hey

=/
    test
  9. Gustavo Fring

Gustavo Fring Active Member

No.

He was in school for it and dropped out a few weeks before the shooting.
    test
  10. jonascroad

jonascroad Member

TBH....he wasn't "from" Colorado....he moved here a short while ago. He is originally from San Diego
    test
  11. Straight Upp!

Straight Upp! SHOWTIMMME

for his phd
    he had a B.S. in neuro science
    test
  12. Ravenous510

Do you deny that gun enthusiasm runs rampant in your state and that your gun restrictions are lax as fuck?
    test
  13. Straight Upp!

Straight Upp! SHOWTIMMME

this tbh,
    test
  14. ronstaTHEmonsta

ronstaTHEmonsta New Member

Gah dayum. I know too many of the places being shown on the news. UCR - where he got his degree (i graduated a few years ago from UCR -- some of my friends had class w/ him). Rancho Penasquitos, San Diego where he's from (one of my best homies lives there), and now Warner Bros who produced the movie (2 min away from where I work). Scary shit. Fkin nut jobs. Makes me not wanna go out and shit.
    test
  15. MrXtrA

MrXtrA Colorado Raps League

test
  16. VonKaiser

VonKaiser Member

Shit is surreal. It's been a rough summer for Colorado to say the least.
    test
  17. IronsWrittens

IronsWrittens Well-Known Member

columbine

kobe rape

dark knight rises shooting

weak gun laws

smh Colorado
    test
  18. Ravenous510

Really? It wasn't?
    test
  19. Coolstorybro

Coolstorybro Well-Known Member

yo anyone seen the movie rampage? its a bout this kid who buys body armor and goes and shoots up everyone , robs a bank and then frames his friend for it in the end for it all. crazy movie i saw like 2 years ago was the first thing that came to mind when i heard of this. we have seen multiple mass shootings before multiple times. but this is the first time the shooter wore full on body kevlar and shit. absolute craziness. i honestly think he got the idea for body armor from this movie. these are some crazy times indeed.
    test
  20. FreshToDeath

FreshToDeath ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╤──

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.