[12.06] Game Talks "Stop Snitchin" DVD

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Opulent, Dec 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Opulent

Opulent Mixtape King.

Rapper The Game is set to release "Stop Snitchin, Stop Lyin," a controversial tell all DVD and mix-tape.

"Stop Snitchin', Stop Lyin'" features the multi-platinum Compton rapper candidly talking about his rap career, personal life, ex-label mates and his fall out with G-Unit, his former crew.

"It's a tell all DVD about the in's and outs of the whole beef between G-Unit and me from the beginning to the end," Game told AllHipHop.com. "I along with the rest of the world, am growing tired of 50 cent and his antics. G-Unit is dying and I am the reason. This is the end. After this, the DVD and mixtape 'Stop Snitchin, Stop Lyin' is the last of this whole beef s**t with them clowns."

The DVD also features Game on a mission to hunt down 50 Cent that takes him from Los Angeles through New York City (including a stop at the G-UNot billboard in Jamaica Queens), finally ending in Farmington, Connecticut outside of 50's luxurious mansion.

The DVD, entitled "The Blair Snitch Project," also features Game searching through the woods near 50's Connecticut estate, eventually snagging 50's basketball hoop from off of his property.

Other features of the DVD include Game addressing the beginnings of the "G-UNot" movement, as well as the G-Unot tattooed on his forearm and G-Unot haircut he sported at the recent Vibe Awards.

The included mixtape features The Game spitting a new "120 Bars" and features Notorious BIG, Paul Wall, Eastwood, Charli Baltimore, Lil' Kim, and more.

In addition to releasing the DVD, Game is also putting the finishing touches on the follow-up to his blockbuster debut, The Documentary, as well as expanding business ventures.

"I've only been rapping for four years now and my development since my first album has taken a tremendous jump," states Game. "I'm getting better everyday so I want to focus on my forth-coming album The Doctor's Advocate which is slated for a late March early April debut. I'm also maintaining focus on the development of artists on my Black Wallstreet imprint, which is currently in a bidding war between 5 major distributors."

"Stop Snitchin, Stop Lyin" hit stores Tues. (Dec. 6).

Source: http://www.all hiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=5133
    test
  2. bigcfk24

bigcfk24 New Member

I got a question:

This beef has been going on since February, does anybody still care?

Game needs to shut up and accept this isnt going to sell.
    test
  3. vandalism

vandalism the king

50 gave up on it months ago, Game's takin it to whole new levels tattooing it on himself, writing it in his hair and travellin thousands of miles cross country to talk about it

i can't see it sellin
    test
  4. DP Banned?

DP Banned? New Member

Game is the man. I can't wait till he drops another album. The beef shit is getting a bit ridiculous, but I've liked most of the diss tracks he's put out while 50 drops garbage like Window Shopper.
    test
  5. eveready920

eveready920 Keep droppin it Dade

What u mean not selling?
    It already sold 1 million copies ass holes
    1 million reserved its why the date was pushed back
    im gonna check it out
    test
  6. smerky

smerky ill-famed iniquity rap

That 1 million (if that number is true) is based on 50 Cent. Game is an alright emcee, but the entire beef is a little repetitive now...and he looks stupid.
    test
  7. ExodusIII

ExodusIII New Member

game's a smart man....having 50 cents/g units name on his shit probably accounts for half the sales....considering fans of 50/g unit would wanna know the scoop on what's happening...even if they don't really care much for game...

PLUS...it's probably games chance to win over some of the fans that like em both....if he throws enough propaganda 50's way....dude's will be like...fuck that 50 cent dude....he's a snith blah blah....

pretty smart strategy...this beef may be old to all the net heads....but the average person on the street will see the shit in stores n pick it up thinkin it's news
    test
  8. macmilimeterhyms

macmilimeterhyms Product of the 80s

didn't they kiss and make up on TV?? game is wildin
    test
  9. Asiasiasia

Asiasiasia New Member

Fuck The Game and Gone-Unit faggots.
    test
  10. macmilimeterhyms

macmilimeterhyms Product of the 80s

and btw 50 is really doin his thing right now
    test
  11. marsellus

marsellus nOne siCker

^^the hell u smokin??? window shopper is wack.. aint nobody playin dat shit cept 1o6 lmfaoo and 50 and yayo prolly requested themself about 30000 times.. rofl

nobody likes dat song... 50 is fading away... yayo never had a chance... loyd is done.. mase and mobb deep wont go anyway... same wit mop...

young buck is the only nigga everybody likes... since he earned "cred" by stabbin that nigga... plus the south and the east and west got love for him...
    test
  12. Bash

Bash New Member

nigga you stupid dat shit plays on the radio here like everyday and it's in the top 5 on bet and mtv and how the fuck is 50 fading away? the get rich or die tryin soundtrack went gold in two weeks damn nigga you the biggest 50 hater ever you act like you know this cat or sumthin
    test
  13. DP Banned?

DP Banned? New Member

"and next time you try to kiss me on the cheek (faggot)/ you ain't gonna be around long enough to put out Mobb Deep"
    test
  14. bigcfk24

bigcfk24 New Member

^Who's game trying to play?

We all know he liked it.
    test
  15. bigcfk24

bigcfk24 New Member

[​IMG]

That was last March

Why's it still going on?
    test
  16. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

the mixtape is fuckin' ill. i don't care how raw 50 is...

...lyircally, he's not fuckin' with game. that's obvious.

yeah, 50 will always sell more than game, but any true hip-hop can see who's better on the mic.
    test
  17. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

TO this day I will never understand the logic behind releasing a DVD called "Stop Snitching, Stop Lying", but yet it's a "TELL ALL DVD"

What the hell happened to the meaning of the word snitch; Keep ya mouth shut and stay the fuck outta my business?
    test
  18. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

lol, it's sad how far you're stretching.

Mad cats love that song, hell, because of that song, I've heard muh'fuckas calling each other window shoppers more so than normal lol. We can understand you hate 50, but you can never downplay the man's popularity, so really, stop trying.
    test
  19. DP Banned?

DP Banned? New Member

haha, good point.
    test
  20. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

fi by garbage u ment a record that went triple platinum then yeah its garbage
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.