11. Stony 10-6 Vs 12. hellrzah 17-13

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Nebz, Sep 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nebz

Nebz R.I.P. Point Game

[​IMG]

VERSES DUE Wednesday 10:00pm PACIFIC/1:00am EST
    VOTES DUE Saturday 10:00am PACIFIC/1:00pm EST

Get Your Topics
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?threadid=642549

LINE LIMIT:
    4 lines - NO SHOWS
    16 lines - MINIMAL
    60 lines - MAXIMAL

VOTING:
    No crew votes
    No payback votes
    No 2nd Chance Votes

YOU MUST MUST MUST -- POST YOUR URL'S OF ALL THE BATTLES YOU VOTED ON HERE IN YOUR OWN THREAD..

VOTE ON 6 BATTLES!!!!!

FAILURE TO DO SO RESULTS IN 3 VOTE SUBTRACTION!!!

if you win by no-show u are encouraged to vote still in other matches!!!!!

GO FOR IT!!!
    test
  2. stony

stony ladies sit on grampas lap

gl...one.
    test
  3. HellRzah

HellRzah PurE EviL

werd
    test
  4. HellRzah

HellRzah PurE EviL

this'll be my topic:

20. You wakeup early at about 6:30am in the morning... and you rise and see yourself standing in the middle of your block.... .. the scenery... deserted.... the air .. cold. The mood....... in deep thought...

Why?
    test
  5. stony

tragic love story...
    im expectin a no show. so i did a poetic style that most of yall dont feel. enjoy my no show verse...one

[size=1.5]

agression deprived in teary eyes, silent sighs reep my insides, pain grips tight
    hidden cries, joyless emotion runs down a cheek, falling quick till out of sight
    cruel fate resides, a heart frozen in time left to deminish the damage left behind
    a mind suffucated and deprived, blind to find the meaning of reasons u decide
    u lied, at first the uetopia life u described brought false hope, thoughts provoke
    i awoke to something other than the passion u first showed, u assumed i'd cope
    as u revealed another side stowed away, satans play toy, a demon in angel appeal
    swallowin emotions like its my last meal, cheatin lady luck till theres no cards to deal
    i was surreal to feel real love, she gave me her heart just to pump out my own blood
    our loves symbolic of a dead dove smoothered in rich oil, my tears turn to a flood
    silence pierces ears, thoughts of true love once glistened in my heart disappear
    my mind wont steer clear, fear without you spears my soul, penetrates all i hold near
    a deer in headlights, despite motives of spite, u crushed a man within ya own sights
    my cloud nines designed of flight comfort, u burst thru, curse the news of bad dues
    shoot cupids arrow thru my heart, and watch me bleed to death from the stab wounds
    u blew me away, left me to die and wither away, an ingrate, disintagrate my fate and yours
    keeping score of pointless wars, im unarmed for battle, but u still fired me to the floor
    hardcore mindset portrayed, displayed multiple ways of breaking me down for yaself
    stealth wealth corsed thru the doors, whats mine was yours but u still kept the rest yaself
    body aches from health lacked, a hacked head left for dead, sick of your lies spoonfed
    a fine line to caress, a blessed mess exempt of life reminessed, i bled in peace just to rest
    a quest to kill love, enough was enough, to suggest death as an escape became a must
    u crushed our bonded trust, made a sane man jealous of lust, turned me to weep in disgust
    i justify the thoughts that combust in mind, to counteract the times you've ruined my life
    our hatred intertwines, combines to push mutual feelings aside, so our son can grow up right
    [/size]​
    test
  6. TeKneeK

TeKneeK The Heart and Soul of RM

time check
    test
  7. stony

chizzeckin...come on hellrzah
    test
  8. LDogg The King

LDogg The King The High Life

nice stuff man

for obvious reasons..

vote stony
    test
  9. WiSDoM

WiSDoM I t0k yer wifes virginity

damn thas a shame u had to waste that verse on a bullshit nos how..that verse was dope..
    test
  10. Gummo

Gummo New Member

stony...

ok verse.. pz
    test
  11. Nebz

Nebz R.I.P. Point Game

Stony wins
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.