-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by Insanevillian, Nov 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Insanevillian

Insanevillian STILL in CHARGE

[hide]
    RSTL #1 CONTENDERSHIP!!!

3. Mr. Mister 3-0 vs. 4. Lola Cruz 4-1

Now this is the most unlikely scenario anyone could even THINK up after looking at last weeks standings... EVERYONE and their MOMMA predicted IV vs Lord Notik in a SMO vs. ELITE showdown... But alas... I got drunk with the bitches... (Lola did u send that bitch to my house? lol) and Lord Notik decided not to appear as well... Giving us a rematch of these two emcees that TIED just two weeks ago...Urizen is one step away from challenging the champ and the only opponent that has given him any grief is standing right here... And SHE plans to make a statement cuz NOT MANY women make it to the RSTL title Match...

This is a chance for both of these emcees to come as hard as they can, and finally beat the crap outta eachother to get to the top... Of course u want the I Vizzles opinion right? I personally believe that Mr. Mister has more skills than Lola in the hip hop aspect of things, but i think Lola is a better writer... But she is a bit more poetic... Which makes this the classic matchup of HIPHOP vs. POETRY... which in a hip hop league hip hop USUALLY prevails... unless the Poet can write something to TOUCH all the masses... Good Luck to both of, cuz NOW IS YOUR CHANCE TO SHINE!!!!...

RSTL CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!

CHAMP: Sacrifice 9-1 vs. CHALLENGER: Street Poet 4-0

And a recurring theme is apparent in this RSTL Championship Match... The Keg Party is STILL ON TOP... and they plan to bring u another great matchup that will boil your genitalia... Once again the Championship match will live up to being the most anticipated matchup of the week as these two square off...

Now GL said Poet is Pent Up... If thats true, then this nigga is in his crew twice LOL... But i dunno their writing is somewhat similar but ill have to watch this week to bne convinced... Street Poet pulled off a sneaky move to get to the title match... He didn't check in to his battle and his opponent SD-11 thought he would no show and dropped a no show verse and the POET then showed up and started ripping the shit out of that verse... SD-11 I KNEW he was gonna show... Its the #1 Contendership... U HAVE TO BRING YOUR ALL TO WIN THAT ONE!!!... So now the Poet is here... Record is unblemished EXCEPT for the loss i gave him in the Tag tourney... heh.. Sorry my ego couldnt resist... I think Poet has a better chance of dethroning the champ than any of the number one contenders right now so this one could be quite interesting...

Sacrifice is a muthafucka that has gotten cocky like the I Vizzle since he has been on top... and i like Cocky individuals... Dont mistake his Confidence for EGO... this kid is the REAL DEAL and he proved it last week dismantling the current champ Baron Mynd who looked unstoppable at times... Sac is now a two time champ... and I DONT SEE anyone taking it from him for at least a couple of weeks... BUT I HAVE BEEN WRONG BEFORE... PLUS, last time he was on top he didnt hold the crown for too long LOSING it the following week... SOOOOOOOOOO

ANOTHER....

KEG PARTY!!!!

CAN SAC HOLD ON TO THE TITLE?...

OR WILL HE LOSE IT FAST....

LIKE LAST TIME?....

IS POET FOR REAL?...

OR IS HE JUST....

ANOTHER STATISTIC?....

KEG WARS 2....

THE POET STRIKES BACK!....

BE THERE!!!!
    [/hide]