10 Years

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by Anidawehi, Jul 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    test
  2. nO gOoD!

nO gOoD! Life Music :: Press Play

this has honestly turned into a bitch thread. a bunch of dudes arguin about wether they good lookin or not.

anida - close it down already. it aint like you the stud of RM or anything.. lol acting like you know everything about women, genetics, and everything about females in general.

honestly, y'all are seriously sounding like some bitches..
    test
  3. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

The only people that are arguing about it are those two short uglies that have never been acknowledged by even a single female on RM or in life.

There's no argument when it comes to myself.
    Nobody is stupid enough to actually believe I'm ugly.
    But it is odd how whenever somebody tells me that I'm ugly it's an ugly "man" saying it.

So wait, are you critiquing my appearance now, only to tell me below that we sound like bitches for doing that very thing?

Hmm

As far as knowing everything about women. Am I supposed to lie and say I don't when I do?

How are we "sounding" like bitches on a message board full of words?
    You're trying too hard, guy. If that's really the case, then move along to another thread where the guys aren't "sounding like some bitches" and talk about something much more interesting.
    test
  4. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

I just realized that you edited and put pictures in here.
    You look like a fuckin farmer, guy.
    Not what I expected at all.
    And is that red hair?
    If I had red hair, I'd be in the gym too.

It must be a miserable life when you have to work out to combat what nature has fucked up.

See, the shit I find amusing about inbred, country corn, white trash like yourself is that you cop you a 50$ gym pass immediately after high school and live in the gym for the next several years all because you got made fun of in classes for your fucked up red hair. I remember when I used to be a different person I would start fights with big guys in bars and clubs just so I could mop the fuckin floor with them. Motherfuckers like yourself are all around this country / world bumping into people on purpose just because it makes you feel big.

[funny] @ posting pictures of yourself in the gym

Good Lord

The vanity in guys who lift is so obviously manufactured to counter the fractured ego. You can always tell the difference between a guy who works out for the sake of being healthy and working out from the loser who wants to compensate for his lacking in other places. You know how? The ones who work out to work out don't stand around flexing their biceps.
    test
  5. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

wtf at anida? dude just stop already.

you criticize those men talking about other mens looks...welll what are you ooing?

and only ugly people say your ugly? um no maybe because they become ugly when they dont agree with you or are entitled to there opinion of your ugly face.

and you have an ugly burnt orange color goatee i guess you better hit the gym.

you say only ugly men say your ugly well your ugly calling men ugly/
    test
  6. double ML

double ML Guest

no good is clearly in much better shape than asseus, but shitbrick claims he only works out to "overcome shortcomings"

wtf kinda fucked up backwards ass world you from asseus?[dunno]

no good is a soldier. part of bein' a good soldier is stayin' in shape.

idiot.[fu]
    test
  7. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

double this fag anida will get his someday...he talks all this mess about guys who aint 6 feet thats why he only talks it online cause if he talked that shit to a guy who can fight he would get beat hard....if he gets beat up by a short guy he would probally say some lame shit like "I LET HIM! its so easy guys I let him beat me so he could believe he beat me for psychological reasons"
    ^dude is lame he cant face reality.
    test
  8. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Gotta love when underlings unite under common interests (overthrowin the Czar).
    Mediocre rebels. It'll never happen.

ML - What sort of world am I from? I come from the type of world where people are comfortable with who they are and don't need to take suppliments and live in the gym to combat their insecurities. Why do you fools admire somebody who's big? Anybody can get a gym pass and work out several days a week. That's not an accomplishment. I could hit the gym for no more than 4 months, come in here and posts pictures and shut every one of you down if I really wanted to. Will I? Probably not. Why won't I? Because I don't care enough about that. And save that "He's a soldier" shit. You're out of shape like a motherfucker.

Vish - Shouldn't your imigrant ass be in the Alley bitchin about Mexicans being in Southern California (As though they weren't there before California was part of the United States?)
    You're an idiot of the highest order.
    test
  9. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

gotta love it man....this moron talking about me bitching bout mexicans when he does the samething.

gotta love it...
    test
  10. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

I was born here.
    My ancestors were here before the Spaniards showed up.

I have a right to bitch.
    You're an imigrant.
    You don't.

Stop comparing yourself to me.
    I'm a King and you're a Peasant.
    I come from Kings.
    You come from Peasants.

This is why I will always succeed in life and you will always fail.
    test
  11. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

lol im pretty sure people will respect you, your great in your own self and thats all that matters...remember Anida you are a great person all that matters is what you think.
    test
  12. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

So who is the king you come from Anida mr self righteous.
    test
  13. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

hoooolllyyyy shit @ this thread

hahahahahahahahaha wow!

yo, some of the most towering men in history have been under 5'10

humphrey bogart, steve mcqueen, james dean, toshiro mifune...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    test
  14. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

i'd be pissed as fuck if i were half-japanese like double and didn't get to look like toshiro mifune
    test
  15. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

Kings???????

listen up.

Your dad looks like a fat fuck who travels with the carnival.
    and tell king to lose some weight.
    he looks like hes gonna die.

son.
    test
  16. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

toshiro mifune is one of those men who other men can tell is sexy without being gay

hell, i feel safe watching him on a TV SCREEN, so no telling how he made women feel in real life with his presence

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    test
  17. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

exactly brahman...you are showing unbiased realism.... bogart is what 5 feet 4? like pacino and that dude is more manly and charsimatic then anida who is 6 feet 3.

but no anida when someone who is shorter then him talks back to him he all of a sudden insults all short people lmao or all guys who weigh more then him.

I believe anida is insecure he resorts to petty insults and has to bump up his so called strengths to make him not look weak.

oh ya Toshiro mifune was a fucking BAD ASS!
    test
  18. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

On which side? My mother's or my fathers?

My Father's Side - [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mother's Side - Chief Yonaguska

You like looking shit up.
    You do the research.
    test
  19. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

bogie was 5'8 and 1/2
    test
  20. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Those guys are ACTORS!!!
    If you were standing beside them in person all that "created" charisma would dissipate. In person I'm a Lion. Believe what you like. These men are camera created Lions.

Go rent season 8 of "Friends" and watch the episode with Brad Pitt.
    Look how small he is when he's on a stage next to people of average height.

Fool
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.