10 WAV Leases For $100

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by Beats Mp3, Oct 19, 2013.

1. Beats Mp3

Beats Mp3 New Member

Are you in the middle of working on your album or a demo for a record label? Are you looking to sell your music on every money making market? Are you looking to grow your fan base worldwide with the best instrumentals money can buy without putting a hole in your budget? Welcome to Beats Mp3.

Beats Mp3 supplies HIGH QUALITY WAV and MP3 industry RADIO READY instrumentals for all of your music needs. Our genres include Rap, Hip Hop, Dirty South, Trap, Pop, East Coast, West Coast and much more!

Have you ever purchased beats online and had to wait hours or never received your beats at all?
    Have you ever contacted support about questions but never get a reply?

With Beats Mp3, our customer service is 100% top rated. All of our products are INSTANT DOWNLOAD so you never have to wait to receive your order. After your payment you will be redirected to instantly download your order and your order will also be emailed to you so you get DOUBLE the satisfaction!

Increase your brand power, grow your business and get the best deals ever with Beats Mp3
    Visit Beats Mp3 now and see our special offers! http://www.beatsmp3.com
    test
  2. Tonio Denzino

Tonio Denzino Member

"DONE.

After 5 years I'm officially no longer doing business with rappers. I finally realized none of you are serious about music so I'm moving on to do better things. Thanks to all that have supported my movement through the years. I'm gone."

As soon as I refreshed the page I see this clown closed his website down. It annoys the fuck out of me, because I was in the middle of hearing one crazy ass instrumental.
    test