10 Things Women Wish Men Knew

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Apr 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

10 Things Women Wish Men Knew

Most women wish men knew certain things, things that seem self-evident to us but that elude many guys.We ladies don't always feel like spelling everything out for our men, even though - we know, we know! - we can't expect you to read our minds.

But here are a few things we wish you'd do without our having to ask:

1. When we're really sad or upset about something, we want you to sit next to us, hug us, ask us if we want to talk about it. This goes counter to what most men want, which is to be left alone, but we feel lonely and abandoned when we are obviously upset and our man just breezes past.

2. We like it when you show your affection in front of other people. I'm not talking about lewd make-out sessions on the street corner. I just mean little things like placing your hand on the small of our back as we walk from the car to the restaurant or putting your arm around the back of our chair at a family gathering. This makes us feel special.

3. Call if you're going to be more than 15 minutes late.

Photobucket
    4. We love it when you take care of things without being asked, like replacing the cardboard tube with a new roll of toilet paper, fixing the squeaky bedroom door, filling up the dog's water bowl, or rinsing your beard stubble from the sink after you're done shaving. If you see something that needs doing, do it!

5. Don't assume that when we talk about something that's bothering us that we want you to fix the problem or tell us how to fix the problem. Just let us rant awhile and we will feel better. If you try to tell us what to do, we will just feel worse. (I know we mention this in other places on this site but it bears repeating!)

6. Be a romantic once in a while. It doesn't have to be much. Even lighting one candle is a great way to change the mood.

7. Give us a good-morning kiss. And give us a good-bye kiss if you're going to be gone longer than a few hours. A quick peck is fine, but a lingering kiss is even better.

8. If we're lying on the couch, lift up our legs, sit down and rest our feet in your lap, and give us a foot massage. Heaven! (Or offer one even if we're not lying on the couch.)

9. Put stuff away when you're done with it. As some wise dude said, "A place for everything and everything in its place."

10. Women wish men would put the toilet seat down when they get up to pee in the night. It's really a drag when we plop ourselves down on a cold toilet rim in the dark while half asleep only to have to quickly jump up so we don't fall in! (Also, is it possible to pee without making so much noise when your woman is sleeping? Just thought I'd ask.)
    test
  2. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

ladies what up with the toilet seat thing?

I've never understood, has a guy ever complained at you cuz he has to lift it up or something?

its 50% up and 50% down.. we share equal duties whats the big deal?
    test
  3. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lol well they hate going in there half sleep and sitting on the cold toilet lol.
    And they hate sleeping in the wet spot after sex lol they roll over on their side to sleep and its wet lol not like we as men wanted them to sleep in it lol things just worked out that way lol.
    test
  4. liquid`acid

i guess ill never understand

a girl put the lid down and i walked in and pee'd on it once.. once though.. that was all it took
    test
  5. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

look before you leap, or get a bigger ass...problem solved
    test
  6. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lmao you a nut lol i feel you.
    test
  7. liquid`acid

ive wondered about the big ass thing

like, do they ever miss tryna line up the holes? and how do fat people wipe? honestly? do they have some kinda clawed stick they wad toilet paper onto for extra reach?

is only misskey were here, there is no way that girl can reach more then halfway around one of her ass cheeks
    test
  8. Ginger818

Ginger818 Im Fancy

because you most likely arent the ones who clean that toilet

infact it usually is coupled by several disorders

Leaving the seat up
    pissing on the part of the toilet under the seat
    and a lot of times not even flushing

now you take those three things an add in the cold, and that without the seat our precious goods touch the water as we fall in when we try to sit and thats the last thing we want!
    test
  9. liquid`acid

^all valid points

but non of them explain why a shared responsibility in the direction travel of a piece of plastic you will both need to move in equal amounts is so detestable.

and while im asking questions why isn't cleaning the bathroom also a shared responsibility? granted i dont clean mine but i have to do a bunch of other shit instead.. said arrangement doesnt count towards 'not having to clean it' imo
    test
  10. WinterFalls

WinterFalls New Member

Well personally I don't care if the seat is up or down my ass is big enough not to fall in. Ginger is right tho most of the dudes don't clean the toilet.
    test
  11. straight_evil

straight_evil Mrs. Sole

The default position for a toilet seat.. is down. That's why they have the seat there. It's like leaving the front door open. Yes, I know you're going to walk through the door at some time of the day, but I'm not going to leave it open to meet you halfway.
    test
  12. liquid`acid

^so do you leave the lid down as well?

if the default for the seat is down simply due to it's existence one must assume the same of the lid

its funny that you used doors as an example, i leave front and back door open to get a nice cross breeze.. i've even gone to sleep and woken up in the morning to discover both still wide open.

i get what your saying though and to me it sounds like the problem is unhygienic men. in a golden scenario where your bf was like myself and always flushed, cleaned up any and all spray that may have missed the intended target and shared all household chores would you still detest having to lower the seat when you need to use the bathroom?
    test
  13. straight_evil

straight_evil Mrs. Sole

I actually do close the lid. So at night I usually have to lift the lid if he hasn't put the seat up. I don't really have that issue with my bf, he usually doesn't put the seat up and just goes with the seat down. Which leads to the question of.. he's going to clean up the spray that misses the target anyway, why not just leave the seat down?
    test
  14. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

So it's settled. Women hate beard stubble in the sink, but they love to pick other people's pimples for them? Um. OK then.

bye
    test
  15. liquid`acid

its not actually an issue for me, my room mate is a guy

i just notice a lot of little things like this in a relationship where women refuse to share in the responsibility of something and i wonder why

if we leave the seat up and you guys fall in half asleep during a night pee it our fault where as when i, half asleep, pee on the lid (like i said once and i learned my lesson) and i consider it my fault (cuz i didnt pay attention).. i also bet most girls would too

does that not seem off to you? that your own actions are someone else's fault?

i see it as the same mentality that leads to people in america suing someone else over something that should have been your responsibility in the first place

so far 'default' is the only logical reason i've ever heard as to why someone cant lower as often as the other lifts.. and i thank you for that lol
    test
  16. straight_evil

straight_evil Mrs. Sole

I will give you that it's partially a woman's fault. My boyfriend lives with all guys and their seat's always down when I go over there so I guess that's default for them too. It's just one of those things you expect.

As far as learning from experience, if the seat is down, a man can still pee in the toilet with little change or damage to them. It doesn't work the other way around. Obviously, having the lid down is pretty unfortunate for both parties.
    test
  17. NortyByNature81

NortyByNature81 New Member

If it was menna be 50/50 the toilet seat wouldve been designed to levitate in the middle ;) lol
    test
  18. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

i always shut the lid of the toilet. stops shit particles from being launched into the air.
    test
  19. liquid`acid

my buddy in BC has a toilet seat that stays up by default

he works in a lighting & bath store so his bathroom is fully male customized, it also has a sort of outward divot at the apex for what is known as "full dong clearance" ... and he has a gf who lives with him too

it gets stuck halfway sometimes tho
    test
  20. WinterFalls

WinterFalls New Member

This thread is amazing. I really don't mind the seat thing.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.