10 things for you fuck a zoids to remember

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Ge'Nome, Oct 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ge'Nome

Ge'Nome Illest Since NessLee Quit

1. Wayªdabeer 'Elohiym 'eet kaal- hadªbaariym haa'eeleh lee'mor
    2. 'Aanokiy Yahveh 'Eloheykaa 'ªsher howtsee'tiykaa mee'erets Mitsrayim mibeeyt `ªbaadiym
    3. Lo' yihªyeh- lªkaa 'ªlohiym 'ªcheeriym `al- paanaaya
    4. Lo' ta`ªseh- lªkaa pecel wªkaal- tªmuwnaah 'ªsher bashaamayim mima`al wa'ªsher baa'aarets mitachat wa'ªsher bamayim mitachat laa'aarets
    5. Lo'- tishtachweh laahem wªlo' taa`aabªdeem Kiy 'aanokiy Yahveh 'Eloheykaa 'El qanaa' poqeed `ªwon 'aabot `al- baaniym `al- shileeshiym wª`al- ribee`iym lªsonª'aay
    6. wª`oseh checed la'ªlaapiym lª'ohªbay uwlshomªreey mitswotaay
    7. Lo' tisaa' 'et- sheem- Yahveh 'Eloheykaa lashaaw' Kiy lo' yªnaqeh Yahveh 'eet 'ªsher- yisaa' 'et- shªmow lashaaw'
    8. Zaakowr 'et- yowm hashabaat lªqadªshow
    9. Sheeshet yaamiym ta`ªbod wª`aasiytaa kaal- mªla'ktekaa
    10. Wªyowm hashªbiy`iy shabaat la-Yahveh 'Eloheykaa Lo'- ta`ªseh kaal- mªlaa'kaah-- 'ataah uwbinkaa- uwbitekaa `abdªkaa wa'ªmaatªkaa uwbhemtekaa wªgeerªkaa 'ªsher bish`aareykaa
    11. Kiy sheeshet- yaamiym `aasaah Yahveh 'et- hashaamayim wª'et- haa'aarets 'et- hayaam wª'et- kaal- 'ªsher- baam wayaanach bayowm hashªbiy`iy `Al- keen beerak Yahveh 'et- yowm hashabaat wayªqadªsheehuw
    12. Kabeed 'et- 'aabiykaa wª'et- 'imekaa lªma`an ya'ªrikuwn yaameykaa `al haa'ªdaamaah 'ªsher- Yahveh 'Eloheykaa noteen laak
    13. Lo' tirtsaach
    14. Lo' tin'aap
    15. Lo' tignob
    16. Lo'- ta`ªneh bªree`ªkaa `eed shaaqer
    17. Lo' tachmod beeyt ree`ekaa Lo'- tachmod 'eeshet ree`ekaa wª`abdow wa'ªmaatow wªshowrow wachªmorow wªkol 'ªsher lªree`ekaa
    test
  2. Ge'Nome

U didn't know I could get hebrew on you did you..... yep thats the ten commandments read and contemplate fuckers
    test
  3. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

didnt know the ten commandments included a bonus 7 commandments....

hmph
    test
  4. Ge'Nome

here it is in english for you dumb ass

1. And God spoke all these words, saying,
    2. I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
    3. You shall have no other gods except me.
    4. You shall not make for yourself any graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above or that is in the earth beneath or that is in the water under the earth;
    5. You shall not worship them nor serve them; for I the LORD your God am a zealous God, visiting the offenses of the fathers upon their children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate me;
    6. And showing mercy to thousands of generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.
    7. You shall not take a false oath in the name of the LORD your God; for the LORD will not declare him innocent who takes an oath in his name falsely.
    8. Remember the sabbath day to keep it holy.
    9. Six days shall you labor and do all your work; 10. But the seventh day is a sabbath to the LORD your God; in it you shall not do any work, you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your manservant, nor your maidservant, nor your cattle, nor the sojourner who dwells in your towns;
    11. For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the seas, and all things that are in them, and rested on the seventh day; therefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day and sanctified it.
    12. Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the LORD your God gives you.
    13. You shall not kill.
    14. You shall not commit adultery.
    15. You shall not steal.
    16 You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
    17. You shall not covet your neighbor's house, you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor anything that is your neighbor's.
    test
  5. Ge'Nome

you really should learn how to read... it's fundamental at least it was when I took 1st grade
    test
  6. Noodles

i still read 17....which is 7 more than 10...

WTF you getting offended that I don't know the Jewish rulebook....
    I couldnt say those 7 day things of christianity...
    I couldnt tell you how the quakers run their shit
    Nor could I tell you about the 5 rules of being a muslim...

I know a few of each of them, of course, but who doesnt??

Shit, Im unreligious...has nothign to do with reading...
    test
  7. Ge'Nome

LOL this fuck nut still can't read.... all of them aren't commandments LOL look at your bible.... every line is numbered....

I broke it down exactly like it is in the bible......

-dies-

LOL you must really not be able to read
    test
  8. Noodles

i just told you that i wasnt religious..

I DONT OWN A BIBLE...Nor does my mother or my stepfather...

Last time i was in a church was when there was a graduation party at one....

they fuck with you with this numbering im telling you

1. And God spoke all these words, saying,

wtf, atleast finish the sentence...stupid ass people writing the bible musta fucked up some transcripts
    test
  9. Nick Name™

Nick Name™ SERTIFYDE WORLDWIDE

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.