10 Reasons why Suge Knight killed Tupac Shakur

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Fire Cracka, Oct 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkizzAFrantik

SkizzAFrantik New Member

Quite frankly, if 'Pac was still alive, the majority of the posthumous material released by him wouldn't of been so lackluster.

I'm sorry to say this since some you are so tight on the dudes nuts you refuse to beleive he'd ever spit something that was less than perfect, but the last few Tupac albums have been really bad, they sound like filler/leftover tracks that weren't good enough to make the cut which leads me to beleive that they were, indeed, just filler/leftover tracks that couldn't make the cut.

I'd think 'Pac would hold himself to higher standards of quality as to what he released, and not have entire albums (or double albums) with barely a standout track amongst them.
    test
  2. Rick Spitz

Rick Spitz U cant C me.

^^ as much as I love Pac....^^^He's RIGHT! You can honestly tell that the shit on most of pacs new albums should have been on albums such as 2PACALYPSE(how ever u spell it..lol) Now. The tracks are old most lyrics are recycled and filtered...I love pac 2 death and also belived him to alive...but in my theory....if anyone faked his death...not going against what I said about the government conspiracy above...but if I were this person I wouldve faked my death after pac died 2...BIGGIE!

Oh....and how many people thought 2 pac was 50 cent we he first dropped?? lmao...I coulda have choked half the mofo's who thought that shit.....no comparison whatso ever...

one more thing about pac...Like 95 or 96 I was still rocking tapes...and I had a friend who knew a friend who fowarded me about 4 cassettes...guess what they were?? Makaveli parts 1-7.....I knew just about everysong on pacs aftyer death albums and people looked at me crazy when the shit first dropped because it just came out...they might have though I was PAC....ha ha ha....I dont know just holling at yall though.
    test
  3. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

i dunno where i would be today witout makavweli, r u still down, until the end of time and better dayz...
    test
  4. TwiztidHarmony

TwiztidHarmony New Member

havent heard those reason's a thousand times over b4
    test
  5. illest1

illest1 My bitch=krysnum1

Yea anything is possible.
    test
  6. KidVicious

KidVicious Its authentic

You know who did it in the words of Michael aka the militant midget it was the MAN
    test
  7. Murder Ink

Murder Ink Jigsaw

I was listenin to Outlawz on All Eyez On Me, I don't think they're that bad-the chick sounds pretty good and so does the Mussolini guy. Outlawz have anything worth spendin cash on?
    test
  8. makeplays

makeplays New Member

AFTER READING ALL OF THE COMMENTS, I HAD TO POST WHY SUGE KILLED TUPAC. SORRY FOR USING ALL CAPS! PEOPLE, Y'ALL ARE LOOKING AT IT ENTIRELY WRONG. ALL OF THESE COMMENTS ARE HEARSAY. "PEOPLE IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY SUGE KILLED TUPAC, CHECK THE COURT RECORDS." THEN YOU WILL KNOW WHY. TUPAC SIGNED AWAY HIS LIFE TO SUGE GIVING SUGE POWER OF ATTORNEY. I DON'T KNOW HOW SUGE WAS ABLE TO DO THIS, BUT REMEMBER SUGE CROOKED LAWYER DAVID k., WAS TUPAC MANAGER WHEN TUPAC SIGNS WITH DEATHROW WHILE IN JAIL. IF YOU LOOK AT THE TRANSCRIPT OF THE COURT RECORDS WHEN TUPAC'S MOTHER SUED SUGE, YOU WILL SEE HOW SUGE RAN UP BILLS IN TUPAC NAME WITHOUT HIS KNOWLEDGE. YOU WILL ALSO SEE WHAT TYPE OF CONTRACT SUGE GAVE HIS SUPPOSE BE HOMEBOY (PAC). THINK ABOUT IT PEOPLE, IF SUGE LOVE TUPAC LIKES A LITTLE BROTHER (WHAT SUGE CLAIMED) WHY WOULD TUPAC'S MOTHER HAVE TO TAKE HIM TO COURT TO GET WHAT BELONG TO HER SON (UNRELEASE SONGS). SUGE DID NOT CARE NOTHING ABOUT TUPAC. HE LOOKED AT TUPAC AS DOLLARS SIGNS. HOW DO I KNOW? IT IS SIMPLE LOOKS AT HOW HE TREATED DOC DRE. THEN SNOOP! THEN kUR AND DAZ ETC... YOU ARE GETTING THE PICTURE. POWER IN THE WRONG HANDS CAN IS DANGEROUS. TUPAC WAS FAR FROM BEING STUPID, HE REALIZED TH SITUATION HE WAS IN. EVEN HIS STEPBROTHER MO-PREME, SAID THAT HE BEGGED TUPAC NOT TO SIGN WITH DEATHROW, BUT TUPAC WANTED TO GET OUT OF JAIL SOO BAD THAT HE MADES A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL IN WHICH IT COST HIM HIS LIFE. SOME WILL ARGUE THAT SUGE WAS IN THE CAR WITH TUPAC, BUT IF YOU LOOK AT HOW THE CAR WAS SHOT UP THIS WAS A PROFESSIONAL JOB. ALL THE BULLETS ARE DAMN NEAR IN A CIRCLE ON THE PASSENGER SIDE WHICH TELLS ME THIS WAS DONE BY PROFESSIONAL (POLICE OFFICERS) WHAT REALLY LET ME KNOW THAT SUGE HAD TUPAC KILLED IS THE FACT OF HOW THIS MAN TREATED TUPAC'S MOM AFTER HIS DEATH. JUST ABOUT EVERYONE IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY KNOWS THAT SUGE KILLED TUPAC. CHECK THE COURT RECORDS AND YOU WILL SEE HOW THIS MAN USED TUPAC EVERY SINCE THE DAY TUPAC STEP OUT OF JAIL. PLEASE REFER TO THE COURT RECORD WHEN TUPAC'S MOM SUED DEATHROW. IT WILL LET YOU KNOW WHO KILLED TUPAC. [
    test
  9. Anton2221

Anton2221 New Member

any1 else think that reasons #5 on both posts were the most ridiculous things theyve ever read?
    test
  10. Rapstarsupreme

Rapstarsupreme New Member

The more information I read on the shooting of Tupac, the more I do believe Suge had something to do with his death. The more I read about Pac and Suge's relationship, the more it become clear that this was not a friendship or even a business relationship. It was basically Suge doing what he does best...extorting and taking advantage of talented people. If you listen to interviews of Death Row employees and artists, everyone says they were scared and that you never knew what was going to happen. Suge had a lot to gain from killing pac. Suge lied and said he has a bullet stuck in his head when the medical reports clearly show that Suge was only grazed and there is no bullet stuck in his head. Why would he lie about something like that other than to try to take the focus off of him?
    test
  11. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

this
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  12. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

Man suge was in car...y he gon shoot car up...
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.