10 Reasons Smart Men Won’t Commit

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Jun 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

boy bye! HE's part of the reason I don't have the fire in my belly to argue with people like that...I get birthday sex EVERYDAY fam! LoL

I'm all chill lol...
    test
  2. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

There was no reason to argue, though... if I recall, you were one of, if not the first, dissenting voice... now you want to complain when you get rebutted? I don't get it.
    test
  3. B. Fury

B. Fury Active Member

Getting married nowadays is like signing a deal with Bad Boy Records. It will only last about four years and you'll be broke at the end.
    test
  4. samii so sexii

wtf? are you trying to argue with me? are you bored?

go back and read what I wrote. I clearly said "ok. you win" . no one complained about being rebutted. I said that going back and forth thru a keyboard is getting old.

hop off...
    test
  5. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Why do you take everything so personally, samii?

You know I love you.
    test
  6. samii so sexii

you must be bored.
    test
  7. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lmao @ professional neck breaker samii your myspace is nice
    test
  8. Radium

Radium f k

this is also true not just in the realm of marriage but for girlfriends too

having a girlfriend is becoming more and more outdated.

most women arent worth being around for any length of time other than for sex. why would i want to be around you when you have nothing to say that is intelligent or interesting to me? you arent my friend because you have nothing in common with me. you have nothing intriguing to say so why would i want to enter in any lengthy conversation with you.

this is 99% of all women

there is no reason to even be around you other than for sex. what makes you think i want to hang out with you when you arent interesting.

women need to step their game up if they want to be considered good enough to be a man's (who is actually about something) girlfriend - let alone their wives. women, this is why you cant find a good man and are always complaining about men. its not our fault that we dont possess a desire to want to be with you. its your fault.
    test
  9. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

having a girlfriend is becoming more and more outdated. lmao you make it sound like it's going out of stlye lol
    test
  10. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

Damn i just new tight eyes would be all over this lol guess not haha
    test
  11. samii so sexii

you know me. i got that bomb dot com hahaaaa

are we friends on myspace? request me. but leave a lil note sayin who you are or i wont accept LoL

@radium: and of course none of the blame can be put on you for trying to find your next wife at the swapmeet right? Thats why the players on your team have nothing interesting to say. They're hoodrats! Try finding some new recruits in Barnes and Noble...
    test
  12. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lmao you a damn fool lol haha

I can see that being the next hit song or rap lol

I fell in love at the swapmeet with a hoodrat with a hoodrat

she was holding up some panties for 2.99

gold fronts in her mouth shawty was fine

gravey stains on her shirt but thats alright

her toenail polish was chipped but her booty was tight

she had some flip flops that had some heels on them

i told her she should put some spinning rims on them

she brought me pimp cup i thought that was nice

then she give me some Alize with out ice

lol samii samii samii hahaha
    test
  13. samii so sexii

:eek:

the fuckery has reached an all time high in this thread

you are a plum nut fuckin fool LoL
    test
  14. NwThtUKnwMe

NwThtUKnwMe NAIVE

LMAO
    OH SHIT....

I just celebrated my 3rd year wedding anniversary yesterday! You mean to tell me I have 1 more year, then I'll be broke and alone????

LOL....
    test
  15. NwThtUKnwMe

NwThtUKnwMe NAIVE

Oh, come on...

You cannot be serious, it sounds to me like you are one step away from the obvious.

Maybe you need to step your game up and stop trying to meet women in bars, put in a little bit of time to find someone you have something in common with and leave the usual one-nighters alone.

My conclusion:
    Your comment is true of the 99% of all the women you have the nerve to approach, the rest of the women either intimidate you or are not interested. You make this generalization of all women because thats what makes you comfortable, not because you know. But hey, I have been wrong before....

The number 1 reason SMART MEN (50% of all men) won't commit:

Because they are not ready and they are honest enough with themselves to know so and can understand how tedious it is to lead another person on.
    test
  16. Radium

Radium f k

um

every person has only one right person for them. everybody else is the 99%. this is true for every person not just me. thats why most relationships fail because people dont settle for their 1% but settle for everything in that 99% instead.

i cant be with somebody thats not the 1% because I just get tired of being around them. whats the point? for the sex and the conversation? both get boring eventually.

you wouldnt understand i guess

most women are content with jumping from "boyfriend" to "boyfriend" only to have the relationship break down after a few months and only then to repeat the process with somebody else over and over

I dont understand why people do that. maybe you require somebody to be around you just to be around you

you're right too in a sense that I just havent found the right girl yet though. i just havent been impressed enough.
    test
  17. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

I actually think its a good idea for men with those mindsets listed not to get married, though I wouldnt call them "smart" (with the exceptions of numbers 4 & 9). Imo, they sound more "bitter" and "predatory" than anything else... thank God they're NOT out torturing some woman in a commited relationship, with their negative, self-defeating attitudes. Those dudes should DEFINITELY stay single. Marriage/commitment isnt for everyone.
    test
  18. NwThtUKnwMe

NwThtUKnwMe NAIVE

No thats not it... I was lucky enough to find my 1% early and smart enough to go for what I want. I didn't have to worry about bed hopping.

I am just saying you can't classify 99% of women as uninteresting and desperate just because the ladies you are around don't spark your interest. I guess I don't see the point in using people for "sex and conversation" if you know that its a waste of both your time.

Are you being honest about your motives and your intent not to commit?
    test
  19. Radium

Radium f k

i think my problem is that i'm too into myself.

i get busy doing the things that i'm invested in right now to where i dont have so much interest in doing relationship things. i go days without even thinking or caring about another person because i have my own things i'm currently pursuing that consume all of my time and my emotions.

i guess thats why i cant see 99% women as worth my time other than for sex because i honestly dont feel i have the time to be there for you in any other capacity. In that sense i shouldnt knock a woman for being too uninteresting as its more my fault for being too uninterested. but to that extent i feel like i just havent seen a woman to take my breath away and make me drop everything im doing like that.

keep it 100 most women arent the type you would change your life for
    test
  20. NwThtUKnwMe

NwThtUKnwMe NAIVE

Most people aren't worth changing your life for, but I do think the decision whether or not to commit is up to you.

You won't meet anyone who can MAKE you change your life or ways. You'll meet someone who will make you WANT to.

But now it sounds like your in the 50% I mentioned earlier...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.