10.24.03 - Thank You!!!

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by tonedeff, Oct 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tonedeff

tonedeff Archetype

I just wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you all so very fucking much to everyone that came to the show @ Lions Den last night. In the years I've been in NYC, I haven't seen that particular spot packed the way it was last night. Props to PackFM, Sandbox & Dom from Jersey Roots for all their help in makin it happen.

Your support of QN5 is truly appreciated. It's always a beautiful thing to see a crowd of people you don't know sing along to the words. :)

The shit was packed to the gills, EVERYONE put on brilliant sets, (Juice, CunninLynguists & J-Live w/ Wordsworth), and Poison Pen held it down beautifully on the hosting tip. I had way too much fun for my own good.

We have 1 final CMJ show this weekend. Tomorrow night at Southpaw (Brooklyn, NYC) with People Under The Stairs. (w/ CunninLynguists & Extended Famm). Hope to see y'all out there. We'll be doing a full eF@mm set.

Any promoters/schools that wanna bring us out to your town, hit us up: tour@qn5.com

Thanks again, y'all!
    Beezy.
    Tone.

[​IMG]
    test
  2. Prooven

Prooven Guest

Tone..Ur fuckin Ill as hell!!! def. 1 of my favorite rappers...my fav. song is Ridiculous...Ok tells me your gonna be on his album..that should be tight as hell..when u comin out with a new cd?
    test
  3. THE m AGE

THE m AGE soon

I had to buy Poison Pens Kamala ass a fuckin shot for him to do a public service announcement for me

always a business man!
    test
  4. Numberz

Numberz KING

Damn, fam. If I knew about that shit I woulda most definately. And if I knew about the shit tomorrow sooner, I'da went. I ain't been to a show in a minute.
    test
  5. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

I would now like to take the time to post my very professional interview with Tonedeff.

Me: So, Mr. Deff..how have things been for you since you last woke up

Tonedeff: Um, s'been a long day. Recorded alot, and ran all over Manhattan doing stuff. I got a huge headache.

Me: You should get a bike, it's a lot easier.

Tondeff: good point. but they're a bitch to get through the revolving subway gates

Me: Alright, back to the questions essay. Whats your favorite TV show

Tonedeff: The Sopranos. Hands down.

Me: Fuck that you chump, Oz shat all over them greasy italian mob characters!

Tonedeff: hahah. Oz got too many gay scenes. Everybody gets assfucked on that show. The preacher, the nurse, the cons. Ozhole Fucking. That should be the title.

Me: Haha you not only resemble Ghandi, but you're funny. So Tone, whos foiner, J Lo or Carmen Electra?

Tonedeff: J-Lo is the worst example of Latina women on earth. Nice Ass. SHITTY persona. She comes off as the stuckup bitch I'd lock in the girls bathroom in HS. And then try to mack to during lunch. Ima carmen fan. Shes much flyer, IMO

Me: You're damn right. Now tone, you have some good rhymes. but maybe i can ghostwrite for you. what you think about this rhyme "..ayo ayo my name is TONE-DEFF/ Not to be confused with Jo-SEPH"

Tonedeff: lol thats tight. Ima sign you to a publishing deal.

Me: Thanks man. Thats my big break. Well that about wraps up the interview, i want to thank Mr. Deff and all of his associates who made this possible. Thank you Tone, anything you wanna say

Tonedeff: Yes. Buy QN5 Music.
    test
  6. tonedeff

tonedeff Archetype

Thanks for the replies, y'all. We got a show tonite in Brooklyn for anyone interested w/ People Under The Stairs & CunninLynguists.

8 PM

[​IMG]

And, my debut LP, "Archetype", will drop sometime in early 2004. Just ironing out alot of distribution kinks at the moment. Keep posted to Tonedeff . com for news & updates.

Thanks for the support, y'all.

Beezy.
    Tone.
    test
  7. CypherA

CypherA Member

Nice to see the LA/NYC connect tonight. I'd go to that shit. Sounds like some tight shows going down. Names like Wordsworth, Juice, and J-Live together equals dopeness.
    test
  8. DaiN

DaiN King of New Orleans

^word to that...
    test
  9. krunch

krunch Member

Dammit Tone, you ruined my perfect image of J.Lo
    test
  10. Richie Calico

Richie Calico SharpWyne Productions

It was a great show, shouts to Tone, I tried to holla but there was to many peeps there...peace.
    test
  11. DaiN

DaiN King of New Orleans

man i cant take this....im moving to the east coast[funny]...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.