1 in the last days perilous times shall come

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Jan 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

1 in the last days perilous times shall come. 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, 7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

God mustve been talking about sanctuary members
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

incontinent?

doesnt that basically mean "piss and shit yourself"?? pretty sure it does

thats a long ways off if thats the case cuz i dont think pissing and shitting yourself is a common problem among men these days
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

not having control
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

well i dont believe we are nearing the end times...

and if it turns out worldwide nuclear war pops off tomorrow its purely coincidence
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

Thats the final prophecy. Ull see plenty prophecies fullfilled prior to that
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

thats cool, but i think weve got 100 yrs atleast
    if the end doesnt happen for 200 more, youll still probably say it was predicted.
    test
  7. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

i think he ment to write non-content but what he's trying to say here is that you'll be unsatisfied searching for peace and rest but will not find it..
    test
  8. lyricalpriest

oh by the way people always say the end is near the end is near

and truth is the kingdom of god is at hand

and the end will not come until the gospel reaches every corner on earth.. we still got some countries left.. Honduras Nicaragua etc.. we still got more work to do before jesus comes back dnt think the ends tomorrow..
    test
  9. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

honduras and nicaragua? explain
    test
  10. lyricalpriest

Certain personal perspectives or characteristics commonly accepted in the United States may be quite uncommon, unacceptable, or even repressed in Honduras Nicaragua

now, they are supposedly Prominently Catholic coutnries. but the crime rates are so high and corruption is so rampant. that these countries aren't receiving the gospel of jesus christ they way they should... the true gospel.. they've recieved the false one but not the true.. plus I mentioned them b/c my heart goes out to them and central america b/c their is a lot of injustice out there and crime.. poverty. 48% of the people there live off 2$ a DAY..
    test
  11. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

well my stepdad, his brother, there kids, my stepbrother, 2 stepsisters, aunts husband, are all from Honduras and are all very religious. honduras is a very poor country. my stepbrother tells me to see a movie is about 35 dollars. we actually argued about the price of a movie bcuz he didn't believe me when i told him it would cost him only 7 dollars (in 2006)

Honduras being a violent country or corrupt country has to do with them being poor and starving, not their religious beliefs. if u have ever lived the poverty life worse than u can even imagine in america, then u would understand the temptation.

in the words of south park...stan: "i get it now! i just dont get it." token(the black kid): "now you get it :) "
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

Ya. But anywhere the internet, radio, or tv can go can certainly recieve the gospel. The tribal areas are the only ones that may have not been evangalized
    test
  13. lyricalpriest

it's rather typical for the poor countries to have certain groups with DEEP faith .. but idk, my pastor was talkin about how Honduras needed evangelizing and stuff and we had a big discussion about those countries i mentioned. from what i understand those countries are poor and need the true spirit of god to be preached to the nation.
    test
  14. TheBigPayback

Word. They all need it. Hows ur new church?
    test
  15. lyricalpriest

man bro, today there was 3 miracles performed and the fire of the spirit was unleashed on the congregation. I felt the spirit burning in my veins bro it was supernatural and i experienced it first hand so i know how real it was for me it was mind altering
    test
  16. TheBigPayback

Cool. Glad u found a church home. Sounds like many things have begun to turn around.
    test
  17. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

they have plenty of churches. and they dont live in tp's. but ok
    test
  18. lyricalpriest

no they just live on the street instead? what about in the recent years the thousands of homeless children? and the government killing them off? sounds like t.p. or no t.p they are living ina pretty impoverished and hurt country..
    test
  19. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

im not arguing the crime rate or poverty rate. im just saying i know a lot of people born and raised in honduras and they are all religious. it seems that you are convinced that because these things exist there that religion does not play a part in the country.

unfortunately religion has nothing to do with actions even though they should. even gangsters go to church every sunday.

trust me ive been to the slums outside of the U.S. myself and its a horrible scene. things ive never seen myself even though im a hood muhfucka, but i feel like u should not point the finger at relgion bcuz these people are desperate and are reacting to their environment.
    test
  20. lyricalpriest

truth.. and What I'm saying is if those places can be ministered to and programs can help shelter feed and protect the people then you can stunt the crime rates hopefully.. I wasn't saying it like Honduras wasn't religious I was saying it that like Honduras out of many countries this one in particular has a tender need that has to be met, and only jesus christ (IMO) will be able to touch those youth and raise them to be world changers and not gang bangers.. feel me.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.