$$1 For Tha East, South, and West PART 3$$

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by Money Greene, Oct 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Money Greene

Money Greene Da Man-Da Myth-Da Legend

test
  2. Unoriginal Bastard

Unoriginal Bastard Spare some change?

Why no one has replyed to this is a mystery... got damn, Pac&Nem is so fuckin sick to me... those grittey ass piano samples and how them drums are hittin... and then the bassline comes in... this track is nuts, hotness. Lick a Shot is starting off promising... thsoe drums are good and I like the synths... bass just kinda sneaks in there... this builds very nicely... I just elbowed by printer. Oogey Boogie got some excellent synth work going on... the melodies combine into to one funky groove... great drops as always.
    test
  3. solocreep

solocreep Professional

cats better stop sleepin on these
    once again solid drops..great display of versatility
    test
  4. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

Pac&nem

Dope sample right there. I like the vocals. however the lo fi on the sample, i dont care for too much. That snare is real snappy, pretty cool. The drums are cool.

Was this one on a machine by chance ?

Lick a shot
    on some dirty south, pastor troy ish, left right left, in the club action. That drum pattern is cool. Just that hangin synth, can use some bounciness at the first half of the first verse. Got a eerie feel to this however very gangsta.

oogey]

Im a BALLA BABY !!! ok this is the west coast jump off. sounds pretty cool, alotta cool synths. very interesting concept.

Good steez
    test
  5. IN-feKt

IN-feKt Northern Affiliate

good shit homie, especially pac&em, just as unorginal said, real gritty and nice.
    test
  6. veral conflict

veral conflict beatsrus

god damn @ pac and em.. the sample is so dope.. n drums compliment em..

that south beat is dope.. im feelin.. those synths are nice... that clap is coo.. kick IMO should bang more.. the strings that come in are dope... this is too much instruments for an artist to work with IMO... anyways.. do u...

that west beat... listenin.... those stabs n synths are dope as shit... drums are dope as hell.. basic but effective... that bassline is hot as hell.. these are very nice...

return the love:
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?p=10308162#post10308162
    test
  7. Money Greene

yeah man

i got all links too
    test
  8. H.I.T.S

H.I.T.S The ShatterStar

whats your going rate for leasing a beat
    test
  9. ChaseNCashe

ChaseNCashe If it aint Polo, Keep It!

Pac & Nem - This is grimey. This shit is nice..I could hear Eminem killing this. This is real hot..that snare is real nice...bassline is cool too..I think it'd be crazier if it studderred a little bit. But this is hot.

Lick a shot - Not liking the clap so far. Programming is nice. Whoa i thought you was gonna come with some hard synths to start it off. That motion synth is mad soft. Kind of cheesy..Bassline is cool. This is aight..sounds like a Atomic XL beat with the lack of ill synths. Strings are cool...not bad here.

Oogey Boogey - This starts of like an Atomic XL beat also. The melody is mad catchy. Whoa kick is weak...Clap is real nice mixed with the tambs and shit. That kick is killing me..its not the type of kick I expect for a westcoast beat. I expected some hard round shit. The bass? where is it..because that Techno type bass isn't really knocking..you should eq it to knock or put a underlying bass with it. Not bad..the melody is mad catchy.
    test
  10. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=816173
    return the love

listened to the west oogey beat...started off real nice with the synths and shit...I was feelin it then soundclick stops the beat.....still waitin for it to buffer back up....ill return
    test
  11. Money Greene

test
  12. Money Greene

can i get an up?
    test
  13. Money Greene

test
  14. Topic05

Topic05 TopicBeats

nem - snare is ill on this, hot sample, im lovin the kick in this, sick beat overall, bass is ill whne it kicks in

lick a shot - percssuion is sick, im not into south beats but im feelin this the produyctuon part of it, synth is nice

this is hot, damn production on this is ill, is that horn a one shot? anyway this is sick, i like the synths in the background, percussion is hot too

peep mine
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=818140
    test
  15. ..DX..

..DX.. DL of Baysick Productions

peeped them earlier this evening, man you know ur shit is tight man, i cant say enough... u are FUCKING DOPE...

lick a shot got me hype man

hit my thread if you wanna, im really in need of elevating and advice from vets such as your self would be greatly appreciated, if you want to

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=819368
    test
  16. I.N.F.O.theking

I.N.F.O.theking haha 80s modanna

yeah i listened earlier to these too^...lol...i liked em all...the west one was super hot imo...
    test
  17. Money Greene

im on my mom's computer wit no speakers so when i get to LA im a hit all threads up...thanks yall....

DX i will be sure to give some sort of insight.
    test
  18. Money Greene

test
  19. djbassic

djbassic Brazen Beats

returing the fav, peeping Pac&Nem...Samples are nice, they really build the track, althoguh they get kinda repetitive until the bassline comes in, the drums are the best part, kick sounds nice and the snare works, until the sleigh bells come in, i wldnt have them there dude. vocal samples sick though, creates the atmosphere of the whole track, feel it though, like the drums the most tho, stay up.1
    test
  20. djbassic

djbassic Brazen Beats

ok, after the first one I had to go peep the other 2, the dirty south one was good, but the west coast one...damn! bassline had me dancing all over the place. ill. keep up. ur hot right now.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.