1. f--k j o o k

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by its papi, Nov 5, 2013.

1. Archer

Archer Hamityville

Many herb
    So amaze
    Wow

Sent from the white nigka palace
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  2. DefKnotEmo

DefKnotEmo G.R.G.

I personally dont take molly, you have a great vacation though. Find what ever it is in life you are looking for. See you next GRB.

:ihadadream:
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  3. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

1) All these doge meme's have got to stop. That shit's been around too long for you fuckers to use it now.
    2) Jook is tits.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  4. Zero-D

Zero-D Brilliance Unparalleled

So Jook's a cop....who gives a damn tbh??? Dude's puttin in work for this site which is pretty amazing imo- gotta love contributions to the community! Ebay's police too and he made an awesome app ( regardless of him selling it ) which imo is a pretty cool concept.

I'm cool w/ everyone regardless of occupation. Wish everyone else thought the same smh

Obtain currency disregard naysayers @J o o k

It's all <3 here.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  5. Porkchop

Porkchop Well-Known Member

Cops are people too...99.9% of the people here depend on the police. Let's say tomorrow you go outside and your car is gone! Stolen! Who ya gonna call? Ghostbusters? Nah...You are gonna dial the police dept..Without the police the world would be complete chaos..Grow up already..This is just a message board for artists to share projects and ideas..There are no arrests being made..At least not yet! Ya know? HA HA
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  6. Porkchop

Look what the drug called molly can do to you..WTF? That is pathetic...Yes? HA HA
    test
  7. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

Embarrassment is circumstantial.

I was in the ocean once when I was little and a huge wave knocked me over and knocked off my bathing suit.

I didn't make a post saying, "LOOK AT WHAT WATER CAN DO TO YOU."

My friends and I have probably done more molly than the dood in that video and never acted like that ever.
    test
  8. Porkchop

I've never taken it..nor would I...For all we know this guy was on something else...But that looks scary to me...What you think? HA HA
    test
  9. Jammin' Jobus

Jammin' Jobus S A D B O Y S

[​IMG]
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  10. Craig Ehlo

Craig Ehlo Mark Price's Saviour

I love when law abiding citizens say 'fuck the police'
    • +Rep +Rep x 3
    test
  11. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

I probably have one of the longest criminal records here outside of guys like Sin and we both get along with J o o k better than most.

Irony is God's favorite literary device, I swear.
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  12. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

fuck the policeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  13. Archer

Archer Hamityville

so perfect

great doge

wow

Sent from the white nigka palace
    test
  14. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

I was just gonna comment how it's funny that most of the posters with this "fuck the police" mentality wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight and probably NEVER had any serious run-ins with police.

I've been beaten up by cops, got a scar above my left eye & one in the back of my head to this day ... and @J o o k is the homie & I respect him to the fullest.
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  15. Xzample

Xzample ....

I've had some run ins with the law in my day, nothing to the extent of you criminals but enough to make me say "Fuck the police". Then I grew up.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  16. Porkchop

I think being a cop would be a very tough career..and deserving of the utmost respect..You show respect you usually get respect with most of the law I've dealt with in my day...But I don't reside in a big city either..Small town police and a few state troopers I know seem cool to me...What you think Sonny? @Sin Skywalker how did your date go the other night? What yas go do? Details man..Details...SHEESH HA HA
    test
  17. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

I'm just saying I've done a lot of molly.

I've seen people do a lot MORE molly.

No one ever acted like that. That kid (hopefully) learned his lesson and will at least be moderate in his usage.

There's a scare campaign going around about molly that's really pretty ridiculous and unfounded, is all I'm saying.
    test
  18. Porkchop

Well I am not from the city Big J...I have been to many but I live in a small town and when I see things like I seen in that video earlier...I am amazed at people...In awe.It's kinda scary. I edited all that out I thought I had erased it because it was kinda pointless for me to go on about something I really have no knowledge about...It seems like its some messed up stuff to me..Be cool buddy..Ya hear? HA HA
    test
  19. Jammin' Jobus

Jammin' Jobus S A D B O Y S

molly one of those things that reaches a saturation point in your brain. after a while doing more just doesnt do much. need to hit that sweet spot
    test
  20. Porkchop

And he may have taken something else with it...Who knows these days...What do people act like on meth? I was thinking he was on that perhaps..I'm glad the big dude grabbed him at the end and held him
    test