1 Day Extension is Getting Granted

Discussion in 'RSTL Grudge Matches and Tournaments' started by DiC GeTs GuLLy, Jan 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

I know this doesn't seem fair to the people that actually showed up on time, but this is a tournament where we all are supposed to be having more fun and showing who the best of the best is at the same time.

over 50% no shows doesn't show that at all and for that reason I'm allowing a day extension on the verses and that means that votes will have a day extension as well.

This is the last time this will be allowed though.

Anyone that has posted their verses, may edit them out and post something else or modify what they have posted. I don't even want to continue the tournament with over half the members not showing to their matches.

Vern, Mets, Urizen, J Nyce all made mistakes that I can understand in not posting on time and have verses that are ready to be posted or are posted already

The tournament will continue with this extension, sorry to anyone I've offended by this, but this just isn't going to be a credible tourney at all if more people don't show up to their matches.

Save your votes until everyone has at least read this thread and has had the chance to update their verses if they wanted to.

Verses are due tonight at 12am... midnight, not noon.

Damn... yall are making my job more of a hassel than it's supposed to be
    test
  2. Ribo Nuke

Ribo Nuke Audiodidact

Oops, didn't read this before I posted in my thread, Ill get my verse up tonight.
    test
  3. SacriFICE

SacriFICE TRUspeak

lol@J-Nyce

the minute that dude faces anyone with reasonable skill... he's gone. Just like the audio tournaments...

Good looks on the extension though, I posted on time, but it's possible you could have saved this tournament with that change.

Hopefully RawToon decides to post..... Not looking good as of now though.

Peace.
    test
  4. FórmÅl LôGíc

FórmÅl LôGíc Black Listed

So can I still post, because after I saw threads were closed I havent looked back on here. Ill have something written by tonight.
    test
  5. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

You're too late again Formal... sorry. The Extension was Sunday 12am to Monday 12am, which has already passed

I really wish you'd had started writing your verse when topics get put up to avoid confusions like this, but an extension after the extension seems like a bit too much to allow. I don't know... ask Urizen and if he says yes, then come holla at me again. He has to accept the lateness before I'm willing to think about it.
    test
  6. FórmÅl LôGíc

FórmÅl LôGíc Black Listed

Word....dont worry about it.

I dont wanna extend the process any further.

When's the league open up again?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.