$1.50 1-0* beats Revanon via no show.

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by J o o k, Dec 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J o o k

J o o k Guest

[​IMG]

The New RSTL Rules and Regulations

VERSES DUE: Thursday 11:59pm PST. NO RECYCLING.

Verses posted after the deadline will not count! UNLESS you post your verse before mods close threads (for some odd reason), and your opponent agrees to let your verse stand.

VOTES DUE: Sunday 8 PM PST. 4 votes per participant, POST LINKS in your match. Each link not posted will result in a 1 vote deduction up to 4 votes obviously.

*Votes posted after deadline will not count in a tie or a close match, thus possibly resulting in a loss. GET YOUR VOTES IN.
    You are also required to vote on the Championship, and Contendership match which will be included in your 4 votes.

If you are not in the league you cannot vote, unless you are an ex champion. Ex champions must vote on a minimum of 4 battles for their votes to count.

*Check-in (Posting in your match to show that you are aware the match exists) is encouraged but not required.

*Verses MUST incorporate at least one of the provided topics and must be at least 16 lines and must not exceed 64 lines.

*Anyone who does not post at least 4 lines, incorporating at least one of the provided topics, is considered a no-show.

*During check-in, you can ask your opponent to agree to a line limit (Minimum 16) and if your opponent agrees, Moderators will hold both participants to that limit.

*Posting between 4-15 lines is considered a no-show.

* EXSTENSTIONS will be granted on a case by case basis.

*If your opponent no shows you will still be held accountable for posting TWO VOTES.

*Votes must at least be 2 lines in length for each verse.

NO SHOWS WILL COUNT AS A LOSS.

Lastly: Moderators have FINAL say over all situations that arise.

Amendments

1. Mods can vote.

2. You're opponent automatically gets the same extension deadline.

3. You cannot win a championship by no show. You will become the number #1 seed, but you must win by vote to be a champion. This does not apply for defenses.

test
  2. $1.50

$1.50 New Member

Rev remember when I killed you in that battle in the RBL?
    test
  3. $1.50

$1.50 New Member

rev is a fake
    i already ripped his old ass in the rbl
    but he can't remember to show up on time
    he's behind on rent,
    and child support
    what a bitch

sq
    test
  4. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Post links for voting if you want the win
    test
  5. Revanon

Revanon Comeback of the Year.

dammit...I am new to this league...I didn't know the deadline was Thursday...dammit.
    test
  6. $1.50

$1.50 New Member

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.