06' BMW M6 vs. 06' Corvette Z06

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by Snikka, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

I'll bite.. why?
    test
  2. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

lol.. you think i'm joking or somthing?

the question would be WHY NOT. I get excited to drive my car. i'd be even more excited to drive a vette eh?
    test
  3. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

lol.. i don't think you are joking at all..trust me..

Just curious on your reasons on why you would choose it over an M6 thats all? Nothing more to the question than just curiosity.
    test
  4. Snikka

I think for daily drivability the best option is a GTO. To me, its the sheer power that makes everything else not see so bad. again though, in my non-business executive social world, if you own a new M6 or a Z06, you're in good shape, so its hard for me to critique someones choice on such beautiful cars rather I would gasp in awe. So, I'd be willing to take the sacifice of luxury vs balls to the wall performance if I could.

But like we've discussed before, GM cant really compete with any of the specifically designed luxury high end cars like Benz/BMW/Porsche, because thats an entirely different market.

I'm sure the corvette market vs. porche market is like the lower 2% of driving people to begin with. I dont know if GM could ever make a car thats gonna live to up to a Porsche standard in overall performance. But American companies will certainly put out rediculously powerful cars/engines to compete though. In 08' the z06 is expected to be 650hp, the new camaro is expected to be 450hp with the base vettes, a new pontiac coupe is in the making based off this camaro (Firebird), the 06' GTO pushes 400hp already.

No import can ever be an American muscle car... the sound, feeling, bulkyness, lack of overall luxury driving, tons of power.. In my mind, thats what makes them muscle cars and not BMW's or Porsches. If you want to drive comfortable as fuck in lots of luxury, you're just not buying these cars.
    test
  5. Snikka

test
  6. Snikka

If I had this in my garage every day:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

05' S/C Z51 Corvette = about 650hp

I'd want to have sex with it before I drove it.
    test
  7. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

Haha, yea the z06 does look insanely raw.

i guess your just an american muscle fanatic. i guess i can understand that.

maybe if you ever drove an m series it would change but i can dig it.

u want all out straight line power i guess that is the car for you
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.