06' BMW M6 vs. 06' Corvette Z06

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by Snikka, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

test
  2. Snikka

there WAS a passenger in the BMW tho.. so bear that in mind also.
    test
  3. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

test
  4. DontH8me

DontH8me New Member

The M6 just got walked. I thnk the M6 did pretty good because it was a close race.
    test
  5. Tigre

Close?? nooo no no no

Shit that was as close as me getting to fuck Eva Mendez...

That shit was not a walk, that was more of a jog.
    test
  6. Tigre

Don't worry that is negated since the Z06 was in 2nd gear...
    test
  7. Snikka

heh. yeah i JUST read this at the forum.

yeah the z06 basically would put a football field on that BMW. first gear goes to 60 I think.

it beat a lot of cars that day a M5 and a Ford F450 or some shit also.

The z06 is the greatest stock automobile ever produced IMO. faster than anything UNDER 300k I think. LS7 > all other cars.

disheartening, because I dont think I'll be owning one any time in the near future.
    test
  8. Tigre

*Ford GT40..

Z06 is definitely the greatest PERFORMACE car under 300g's. Although I rather have a F430, 997TT over a Z06 any day of the year. But I definitely respect the Z06's capabilities.
    test
  9. jamesdogg007

jamesdogg007 New Member

yeahh corvette there crazy man i love them
    test
  10. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

faster or not, i would NEVER take a zo6 over an m6.
    test
  11. Snikka

test
  12. Snikka

test
  13. Snikka

the z06 is a luxury race car.

the m6 is an executive sports touring car

my vote = z06 except on the days I need to drive my family somewhere.
    test
  14. Tigre

no...a 997 TT is a luxury race car...

I can't believe you used the words luxury and Corvette in the same sentence. The interior of a C6 or Z06 is plastic and cheap as fuck. Nothing luxury about it. The Z06 is just a performance beast. Nothing more, nothing less.
    test
  15. Snikka

I'm seeing leather, I'm seeing an in dash screen, heads up display, lots of digital gadgets in the dash.

looks luxury for a race car to me at just over 500hp to the rear wheels at around $80k.

how much is that porsche again?
    test
  16. Tigre

Keyword = ME

Exactly to you, you don't know better, cause I mean you drive a Trans-am.. that is not a cheap shot at you, that is a basic fact. If you drove any Audi, Benz, BMW, you would know what an interior should look like, feel like, and be like.

Have you sat inside a C6/Z06? The fucking car is CHEAP. The entire car is housed in plastic. Since when does leather seats and a dash screen make a car luxurious? Fuck, I have seen that in a 22k Mazda 3, so I guess that makes it a luxury small sedans than..lol. Fuck, Civics have that shit now.. I mean come on. If you look at the picture above and can't tell the difference between the 2 interiors, than if you are ever on the east coast, I will introduce you to a beautiful new world, I like to call... Euro imports.

But then again, you don't sit in M series, AMG series, 540i's, CLS 500s, Porsches and so forth. If you did, then you would understand what I was saying. I mean Jesus even Vette owners say the interior on the car is shit. You don't EVER, EVER mention luxury when talking about a vette. You say damn my car has balls out performance. But to argue it has luxury is asinine.

The Porsche cost's 125G's.... your point. The only department the 997TT loses to the Z06 in is a straight line. Everything else the Z06 falls short in... and lets not mention interior and every day driveability.

The Z06 is a phenomenal performance machine.. but there is a reason why the car cost 80 and not 120g's. It has nothing to do with being competitive, it has everything to do with lacking departments.
    test
  17. Snikka

well my last car was a es300, and I drove a lot of the newer lexus models before.. so I completely understand what you are saying.

but like I said, my dad has a 02 C5 I've driven plenty of times, along with my cousins old c5... and they felt great to me.. I'd take it over any of the cars you mentioned.

but you cant honestly compare GM models to somthing like a porsche, benz, or bmw.. cause they obviously cant compete with their engineering or pretty much anything because they are different classes of cars to begin with. GM has no answer to these cars at any level of their line except cadillac, and even that would probably fall short of a benz/bmw. maybe.

the vette = classic American muscle vs. what?? a refined ass porsche or benz that costs twice as much.

but you already know why I bought my car.. muscle car / lots of power is what I wanted at at marginal price. I dont think I ever wanna get rid of it.

so fine.. you win. it's impossible for me to win any argument other than us American owners are faster pretty much 80% of the time.
    test
  18. Tigre

Seriously.. well I commend you on your GM loyalty.. cause taking a C5 over a Porsche, Benz and BMW is saying something. It isn't even the brand name, fuck the brand name, it is just the complete package of what a car is supposed to be. Luxury, performance, engineering all in one.. Damn son, if you lived here I would change your mind with one ride in my buddies 996TT.

Don't worry ppl are going to hate when I post pics of my car that will be at the shores on the 21st of Dec.

true, even Cadillac falls very short, although some of their new models look nice.

LOL.. I was just saying.. you can't say luxury and corvette in the same sentence thats all. But yeah, American cars definitely know how to build a straight line bullet. Look at C6, Z06, SRT8's, GTO's, Cobra's and such.. I would never deny their performance on the drag strip.
    test
  19. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

Lol, Snikka, you would seriously take a zo6 over an m6?
    test
  20. Snikka

If I could actually afford either of them and was shopping.... oh yeah.. no doubt about it.

I'd be willing to daily drive a corvette in AZ.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.