"03" Bonnie & Clyde

Discussion in 'Poetry Realm' started by 734Thizzle, Jun 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 734Thizzle

734Thizzle New Member

Remember the days we use ta b so tight?
    we would take long walks an talk on the phone all night.
    u use ta tell me u loved me an never leave my side.
    u use ta talk me into commin over ta your house when my boys wanted me ta ride.
    i know at times i lied but i never even cheated. but i was always by ya side even when u told me ta beat it.
    i never knew why.
    i dont think u did either.
    but we had ta seperate why cant things be the same way between us.............................
    test
  2. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

decent piece, i think you could have done better. But u do you, that's what it's all about. Keep writing

one luv
    test
  3. TuNed RooT

TuNed RooT Love is introduction ..

Decent, not that hard of a piece, yet the emotion and true feelings are always there when the writer lays something out for someone to read or for themselves, ofcourse. Other than that, the title should be re-named, just because of popularity, yet it's your choice of the writer. Overall, I found it decent, nothing more, yet it's your emotions and your feelings, stay up! My blessings..
    test
  4. Feme Sole

Feme Sole Mrs. _Evil

not what i expected (the title was misleading)......you could have done a lot more with this......im not putting you down, its all love
    test
  5. mumblez

mumblez New Member

Nice peice, some what simple, but yet again, they are YOUR feelings, not ours. Some of us can relate, but its' whatever, know what I'm sayin? Keep postin, nice work.

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.