★★★★★WWE WRESTLEMANlA PREDICTION CONTEST★★★★★

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by N A S T Y, Mar 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psunit

psunit Hail to the Lions

there was 7
    test
  2. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Nah there wasn't. Nasty counted 5. I counted 5 last night during the match. Y'all are counting replays or some shit.

And there was 1 Batista reversal.

I just counted up my total to 310 as compared to Priceless' 295 (whether those are the exact totals might be up for debate but there's a 15 point distinction there based on these two bonus questions). He's trying to screw me. He said 3 Batista reversals because that's what he guessed. There was really only 1. If you take away 5 points from my correct superkick guess that puts me at 305... If you take away my correct guess of 1 reversal by Batista, and count it as 3 which Priceless guessed then that puts us both at 300 which by the new rules gives Priceless the title instead of putting it where it belongs.... around my waist bitches. lulz
    test
  3. N A S T Y

N A S T Y Well-Known Member

the smackdown screwjob tbh
    test
  4. BBIAADS

BBIAADS New Member

test
  5. Priceless

Priceless Like I'm doin it for TV

mem...

definitely 6 superkick attempts.

if u don't count AA escapes as reversals there was only 1, including the escapes there were 3.
    test
  6. Priceless

play by play from wrestlingattitude.com
    test
  7. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

I accept six superkicks, I probably missed an early one or forgot to count it early on.

As for the AA ones... I assumed we weren't counting escapes. You assumed we were. I guess it's Nasty's decision. Dunno if we actually are the two top guys in this anyway, as yours and mine are the only ones I've checked.

If we wanna get really technical about it, I guess we should say there were zero reversals, considering Batista's counter into the Batista bomb (and even if you do count the escapes as counters) wasn't/weren't actually REVERSALS like if someone reversed Flair's Figure Four it would still be the same move locked in, or Bret Hart's Sharpshooter into another Sharpshooter. Those are true reversals... right? What happened in the match were just counters or escapes and a counter.
    test
  8. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

according to wiki answers though because it is such an honorable source

"a reversal is when someone is about to do a move on you, but then you reverse it an you end up doing a move"
    test
  9. Priceless

ur right, i suppose the reversals bonus question is at the mercy of nasty. regardless of which tho i had the counts different than u did. i had u at 310 points with 3 AA reversals and 6 SCM attempts, 315 points with 1 AA reversal. i had myself at 335 with 3 AA reversals and 330 with 1.

in any case the point is moot until nasty tallies it all up.
    test
  10. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

i did originally guess three including escapes but changed it to 1 because it said reverse and not escape...

- BONUS: How many times will Batista reverse the Attitude Adjustment?(5 points) Three
    + BONUS: How many times will Batista reverse the Attitude Adjustment?(5 points) Once

meaning if escapes count i fucked myself bad by changing it, plus i changed from six superkicks to five.... Memento Screwed Memento lol
    test
  11. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

my original tally for myself last night was 330 but i realized i miscalculated after i was finished tallying yours today because i was about to mistally yours but fixed it so i tallied myself again and ended up with the 310. so i figure you might have made the same kind of miscalculation i originally did with mine.

BUT i tallied with 5 superkicks and not 6... so i think i'm down to 305 or 300 and you're up to 300 or 305 depending on how it's done
    test
  12. Priceless

my bad 295 or 300

then mine would be 325, i think i counted pinfall points instead of submission in the cena/batista match.
    test
  13. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

you could go up to 310 like i scored me and i could go down to 295 just like i scored you depending on how nasty does it reversal
    test
  14. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

i'm confused lol
    test
  15. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

test
  16. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

^ lol wow i just looked back and i butchered my counting there ur right 295/300
    test
  17. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

just throwin it out there, i got 315. so you both lost to me.

oops, i got 320...
    test
  18. psunit

psunit Hail to the Lions

I was just saying a random number. I have no idea how many, I let you all do the work for me... it was really 8
    test
  19. Priceless

there was no blood in the bret/vince match, 315 was right if u don't include the possible 5 point discrepancy of AA reverses/escapes.
    test
  20. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

i think i did well
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.