★★★★★PlCTURE THREAD★★★★★

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by N A S T Y, Dec 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Newportz

Newportz Bang Bang

The fucks your point?

Should I turn into a recluse, use the word "nigga" when I'm fat british faggot and post about useless bullshit to be known by a bunch of mexicans and lame hermits?

Honestly man...
    test
  2. Newportz

Newportz Bang Bang

That's fine. Really don't feel a need for show and tell.
    test
  3. LaTiNKiTTeN

LaTiNKiTTeN i'm a bitch

why u aint in any of those pics?n why aint u out spendin that money?
    test
  4. Newportz

Newportz Bang Bang

Because I took them...

Out spending money? The fuck I look like Floyd Mayweather? I invest my money...shit, I drive a '09 honda civic.
    test
  5. N A S T Y

N A S T Y Well-Known Member

lmao.... WTF?
    test
  6. LaTiNKiTTeN

LaTiNKiTTeN i'm a bitch

dude,if u drivin a civic u aint drivin up that driveway....thats prolly ur rich uncle's house or some shit.....but cmon now....shit aint yours lets be real....i seen the hair,if u had $20 u woulda got a better haircut than that............
    test
  7. Newportz

Newportz Bang Bang

We don't all live hoodrich kiddo...

It's the reason some of us live well and retire young and some of us live like you, broke ugly as dick, and living with our parents...

Take the shades off hoe, It's not sunny in your bathroom and your parents actually payed the light bill this month.
    test
  8. Temperanza

Temperanza Cunt

Why is Latin runnin off at the finger tips about silva when she looks like Slim Thug?
    test
  9. Newportz

Newportz Bang Bang

Ratiko, you need to hole up with this primate named latin...Ya'll can cut yourselves and talk shit online all fucking day...Two ugly ass losers that can't find a job yet can find the time to act like you're not 2 of the lamest people on the planet....You can even teach the slob how safe it is to talk shit online without getting your teeth pushed back into your tonsils...

You're made for each other...
    test
  10. LaTiNKiTTeN

LaTiNKiTTeN i'm a bitch

rofl i dissed ur looks u aint said SHIT...i call u out on FRONTIN bout havin any money...n u wiggin out hahahahahahahahahaha

look here bitch,u have no idea who i am....those pics u posted,we all know arent of ur house.......i guarantee i make more money than you dream of

another thing...ure not foolin anyone by tellin em ure 28.....i can see those inch deep laughlines in ur face ....ure in ur 40s n thats byin nice....

stop havin a fuckin midlife crisis
    test
  11. LaTiNKiTTeN

LaTiNKiTTeN i'm a bitch

didnt u tap out already bitch?now u got a few folks on ur side cuz u sucked some edick n u feelin all pumped rofl.......pussy ass tranny hahahah
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.