≈ฐ¡ไεהce≈ has returned...."I've Got It Made(2005)"

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by Holl@chaBoi, Jan 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Holl@chaBoi

Holl@chaBoi New Member

test
  2. F Major

F Major Anti Gear Lust

Silence this beat is hot, the sample is nice, the chops are clean. The mix on this track is off though severely degrading the track quality. The drums sound odd, and the bass is sticking out strangely in the mix. This track requires some substantial EQ to clear it up. Once its cleared up the arrangement itself is on point
    test
  3. J-MAGIC

J-MAGIC thablockproductions.tk

test
  4. Auditory

Auditory New Member

i like the sample you chose. the mix is kina messed up though, id turn drums up a bit and the bass needs to be fixed. cuts to the sample sound dope. the loud bass doesnt sound good though. rather then bumpin it sounds more like the bass sound of bad response when u turn a channel up too loud with the speakers on and ur mic turned on. nice sample flippage though. keep comin with it man
    test
  5. Holl@chaBoi

Holl@chaBoi New Member

Thankyou thankyou, all links will be returned...
    test
  6. Money Greene

Money Greene Da Man-Da Myth-Da Legend

hot ass sample...neva heard this flipped before, BUT i like that main sequence then you had a switchup i didnt like....i love that part where u chopped the I GOT IT MADE.....that part is fire....that strong ass kik is nice too.....that got it made part/parts are hot, the other vocal sample i dont feel too much.....sound like my niga Willie Hutch.

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=852546
    test
  7. Da Cypha!

Da Cypha! Beats!

alright returning the love.. sick sample.. chopping is dope as hell.. drums nice.. bass is cool.. loving the vocal samples in it.. this is sick shit man.. good job on the sample

pz
    test
  8. Holl@chaBoi

Holl@chaBoi New Member

much love to everyone
    test
  9. J-MAGIC

J-MAGIC thablockproductions.tk

test
  10. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

i see cats is hatin a lil bit on this....this is a good effort....but that damn chorus/phaser effort on that snare gotta go.....just let that shit sit in the middle, its takin my attention from the beat as a whole....i should be able to zone in on any instrument i feel like listenin to, thats the beauty of mixing......but the snares snatchin my attention away from the rest of the beat....if u just fix that, this can be real nice

oh and the comments about too much being in the mid range....they dont kno what the hell they talkin about....all u have to do is tune down frequencies and achieve a mix....no sample will stop you from mixing a song....it just takes a more sklilled engineer.....but these cats mix songs with the beat already rendered, so ofcourse they wouldnt see what the hell i'm tryin to say

keep risin
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.