Battle Video ‪DON'T FLOP - ‬Rap Battle - Illmaculate Vs Tony D

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by TripWire, Jul 2, 2012.

?

Were the judged lying like a horizontal criminal trial?

1. Aweeeeeh yeah baby

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. NO....FUCK!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Super_Dash

Super_Dash Member

Fuck out of here with this bull shit. Your a fan there is nothing wrong with that but don't push your hero worship on the competitors. Tony isn't unknown in the UK it's nothing like that at all and it doesn't matter what your opponent has done your supposed to try to make your round as solid as possible.

Solid battle nonetheless

"Fuck all that hypocrisy stuff it's not my policy cuz // I'm more like cotching in pubs on top of comedy clubs, That's bars over jokes is my philosophy bruv"
    test
  2. Korey

Korey Well-Known Member

I'm not a fan. When did I say I was an Illmac fan? lmao

:facepalm2:
    test
  3. 3xthoroughb

3xthoroughb Crakk Nicholson

mmm legggooo
    test
  4. flabbadabbadoo

flabbadabbadoo Member

in person seemd alot more one sided to tony d but thats probably because i was ridiculoously drunk by that time. Looking back it was a very close battle but i had tony just winnning!!
    test
  5. Phaze23

Phaze23 Don't Flop

Live it def didnt seem as close as on film. The person who said death to america was joking aswell haha that was reveal from poisonous poets.

The crowd did sleep on Illmac heavy tho.
    test
  6. Green17

Green17 Chuck Norris Tripple O.G

tony won this i think illmac maybe didnt have enough ammo on tony as a battler and personally........so he attacked the leauge ect ......which im cool with tony however has 50 plus battles of illmac to study and much more ammo.........

but tony had some haymakers: bars over jokes ....floorless like a flintstone car.....

i hope ppl know who the fuck tony d is now......i been saying hes top 5 in uk for ages.

1-Eurgh
    2-Shotty horror
    3-Tony D
    4-Cruger
    5-Sensa
    test
  7. Flex Digits

Flex Digits New Member

Just echoing here but yeah, did seem closer on the day. Still think Tony D took the battle regardless by edging out rounds 2 + 3.
    test
  8. fullofnrg

fullofnrg Active Member

This was definitely not a body.

Id agree Tony got 2 and 3.
    test
  9. lightskintwin

lightskintwin Black Militant Racist

Nice to see Illmaculate enhancing his battling legacy by battling nobodies in return for free vacations to the UK.
    test
  10. BoDiddley

BoDiddley New Member

like i said before he's like the san diego chargers. can beat anybody til the playoffs than they fold.
    test
  11. Korey

Korey Well-Known Member

haha yesss
    test
  12. Doppelganga

Doppelganga Active Member

Tony D had some crazy over-reactions to his bars, but he was good. His 2nd and 3rd were nice. The Greggs scheme was nice/funny, and he totally undermined Illmacs entire style.

Crowd were biased, but i feel that was irrelevant as Tony D's performance held its own. I mean, if it were the other way around and Illmac had the ridiculous crowd reaction, would that mean he won instead, or had a better performance? Only if you base your decision on crowd reaction.

I've watched this twice to make sure i wasnt sleeping on Illmac; the statement about the state of the league was good, and he had a lot nice imagery, but taking everything into account i feel Tony D won fair and square (close though).
    test
  13. FleeKan

FleeKan always THAT nigga

Absolutely no shame in doing this. Battling is corny, free trips all over the world on the other hand aren't.

This isn't me making excuses and I agree with you, but the above still stands.
    test
  14. lightskintwin

lightskintwin Black Militant Racist

I agree with everything you said except "Battling being corny". Perhaps that's the problem, some of ya'll don't really respect the artform.
    test
  15. Phaze23

Phaze23 Don't Flop

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to lightskintwin again
    test
  16. fullofnrg

fullofnrg Active Member

Pro green giving this some shine. gl
    test
  17. Briscoe

Briscoe Active Member

Was waiting for some big punchlines at the end of Illmac's schemes that never came. They were cleverly written and he had some decent multi's to boot but Tony was more to the point and direct tbh.

Thought Tony D took 2 & 3, way closer than people were saying before hand though. This is the second battle from this event(along with Ogmios-Eek) where what was supposedly a dominant win/body turned out to be pretty closely contested. Obviously came across as more conclusive at the venue, I guess.
    test
  18. Dear Diary

Dear Diary Well-Known Member

lol sometimes i don't get people. illmac won all 3 rounds imo, i guess you can make an argument for tony winning the second but that's about it.

good battle tho.
    test
  19. MikeNUFC

MikeNUFC New Member

DF crowds get worse by the event. It's not really the league's fault on the whole, as it's mostly the whole Lunar hype and Grist/Blizzard viral thing that has meant a new influx of people who aren't battle fans.

This was a really good battle, crowd aside. Tony was more direct, Illmac was more polished. Depends what you like, I guess. I edged it to Illmac.
    test
  20. rubixcube

rubixcube New Member

if this was on kotd, illmac would have won.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.