‪DON'T FLOP - ‬Rap Battle - Flex Digits Vs Eek

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by 12345678, Jan 17, 2013.

?

who won?

1. Eek

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Flex Digits

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. too close to call

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 12345678

12345678 New Member

test
  2. JohnNadaWins

JohnNadaWins Member

Why does Flex Digits think he's tough?
    test
  3. AsWeProceed

AsWeProceed Well-Known Member

because he;s the only person associated with DF that's ever punched anyone tbh
    calvinohreally:
    test
  4. Nick Vayne

Nick Vayne Well-Known Member

I see what u did there:manikpanic:
    test
  5. 12345678

12345678 New Member

coz hes tougher than most of dont flop on account of no1 from dont flop except him ever bein in a fight?
    test
  6. AREpee420

AREpee420 ashy to classy

Cocaine is one helluva drug bruv
    test
  7. SuperNegger

SuperNegger Toe Tagger Type Negger

Eek killed this kid. I can't stand Flex Digits voice.
    test
  8. JohnNadaWins

JohnNadaWins Member

Who has he punched though? Deffinition and some faggart in a denim vest. My nan could probably take Deffinition in a fight...

He let Loe Pesci bully him for fuck's sake...

calvinohreally:
    test
  9. AGGROmusic

AGGROmusic Well-Known Member

da fuck is up with the time limits, eek had about 10 rounds of material
    test
  10. 12345678

12345678 New Member

well aparrently a few ppl were talkin about banging him out in manny an he refused to show his face. a lot easier to be a hardman in chesterfield though really i guess
    test
  11. ukallday

ukallday Active Member

Eek got this no debating, he is an annoying thinking hes super intelligent but he has some bars, he just predicted everything Flex would say and his shit in the 3rd about using Flex to showcase himself was spot on.

Flex came with all old and tired shit, his bars werent good really and it seemed like he couldnt be bothered.

Time limit thing was weird but it seems as if Eek was told 2mins so if you prepared 2mins of material you would spit it aswell (he went over due to his theatrics)

Who is David Masters? Keep hearing his name coming up, also how did Loe bully Flex Digits.
    test
  12. 12345678

12345678 New Member

he didnt bully flex digits he supposedly bullied definition, although didnt really either coz they were just both playing around pissed
    test
  13. Doppelganga

Doppelganga Active Member

yeah apparently flex is going apeshit over this, said he was gonna quit battling after his Leeds battle because they wont null this battle. All because it ruined his no-lose streak.

But tbf Eek was allowed way more time to spit which isn't fair. Flex says they had an agreed time but Eek went over it, and Chronicle did nothing.

Anyway even though Eek has improved for this battle he still has poor writing at times and some cheesy set-ups. Some of the things he says are just cringe-worthy. On the day this seemed like a completely 3-0 bodybag but watching it back Flex deffo has nicer bars and writing. Would be interesting to see how it played out if they both did the same amount of time.

He's been to prison and i think that's a lot of the perception comes from.
    test
  14. ukallday

ukallday Active Member

Oh yeh I get it now, i saw the videos of behind the scenes at WD3. It just seemed to me as if Deff is a dick for laughs and doesnt mind people giving as good as they get.
    test
  15. 12345678

12345678 New Member

i seem to be the only person who thinks Eek's lyrics are pretty fucking good. he completely dissects his opponents, hes got structure and he stays on topic well i dont get why ppl hate him.

see flex's gripe though if eek spat longer tbh although eek woulda won anyway
    test
  16. JohnNadaWins

JohnNadaWins Member

Ah, so that's probably why Arkaic thinks he's raw as well, even though he's clearly a pussy.
    test
  17. 12345678

12345678 New Member

just to add a bit of perspective arkaic will have done hardly any time in a remand prison. he'll have been on twenty-three hour bang up probably an wont have even been given a job / put on education in the time hes in and will have barely even seen the wing. same with flex for the matter of days he will have got. they should have used the opportunity to realise how much they definitely arent hard in the scheme of things bet they werent tryna play the hard man in hmp...
    test
  18. Tittyfuckin

Tittyfuckin Active Member

His bars are pretty one dimensional though. He just rips apart someone's character while making it rhyme. Not enough complexity yet.
    test
  19. __LDO__

__LDO__ New Member

Eeek was garbage. Spat for about 15 minutes with about 3 minutes of good material.

Flex wasn't any better mind. Lackluster performance from him.
    test
  20. 12345678

12345678 New Member

isnt that kind of the point of a battle though? fair dos he doesnt use word puns an all that but i always think anyone can do that shit
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.