‪DON'T FLOP - ‬Rap Battle - Bamalam Vs 100 Bulletz

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by KDH2011, Dec 15, 2012.

?

Who won

1. Bamalam

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 100 Bulletz

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Too close to call

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TripWire

TripWire Exposed

@TheMastTweets would have to go with 100 Bulletz for this one.
    test
  2. My Name Is Gob

My Name Is Gob $3,000 Suit, Cmon...

Bamalam is dope as shit.

Poll is a fuckin joke.
    test
  3. BLUERUME G3

BLUERUME G3 youtube.com/BlueRumeGyea

customs bars... about as fresh as suges armpits after a show
    test
  4. Super_Dash

Super_Dash Member

Yea I agree with this. I'm getting sick of people judging battles off rounds though, it isn't 3 stand alone independent pieces which contribute towards the final decision its a battle as a whole and rounds are just a means to an end to decide some particularly close battles.

100 had the bigger hitters in my opinion but the choke felt real bad in the room, took away his momentum and then he was stuttery for the last round I think we all pretty much agreed if he would have cleanly delivered some weak material 100 would have won but as it was I didn't feel like he'd won and Bamalams last was consistent and well constructed so he deserved the win.

Proper Good battle though
    test
  5. Caustic

Caustic H.ated N.ow I.n C.anada

lol actually its not, i met that girl and shes actually from america. jeffy did however arrive with some mega fat girl in a snapback that also somehow wasn't his gf. amazing.
    test
  6. 12345678

12345678 New Member

translation: 'I did a bar about a girl that I thought was Jefferson Price's girlfriend who was actually just a random person'
    test
  7. 12345678

12345678 New Member

are u g dash?? been wonderin this for a while
    test
  8. Super_Dash

Super_Dash Member

Yea I am. On cam 100's choke ain't look so bad so the decision seems a lil harsh though lol but its just the standard thats demanded these days in competitive battles
    test
  9. 2old4thisshit

2old4thisshit Member

Bullets 2-1, pretty clear outcome. Choke was uncomfortable and hard to watch. The soccer scheme was nice, as was screeches rebut to it.
    test
  10. zonal000

zonal000 Well-Known Member

I still like 100 Bulletz, he was pretty good at this....

obviously the choke was bad though.
    test
  11. sporilla

sporilla Member

the choke and bulletz ennunciation of lines cost him the battle just rap dude well catch it. bams first 2 were soft tho 3rd round he killed it tho. bamalam is mediocre. stepeasy would body him.
    test
  12. doslavozes

doslavozes Neg This Post If You're Gay

I would have voted Bulletz if he didn't choke in the 3rd. I thought he won the other two rounds though. I never saw Bamalam before but he's pretty good, I'd like to see him in KOTD.
    test
  13. doslavozes

Arcane also had "we shall see" for Chelsea which was about as bad as taught en em. Those were on some DNA force/cringeworthy level. Next thing you know he'll talk about how he doesn't like how he's "act since" so he'll put the "four in Eurgh"
    test
  14. azhotazice

azhotazice Active Member

DNA shitted on Eurgh, Bullets was trying too hard with his Eurgh Finish-Eurghs
    test
  15. doslavozes

Eh I disagree with that. DNA does well on the first listen but then his material falls apart on later listens. For example, DNA said something like "you're only known in the UK, I'm known nationwide"
    test
  16. Somafide

Somafide Well-Known Member

certified white american
    test
  17. doslavozes

I think that this is worth another mention. 100 Bulletz has some good material but he seems to add filler like "there I go again" before repeating his lines and he frequently pats himself on the back for it. His lines should speak for themselves rather than him trying to overenunciate everything. Other than his "notice guys/no disguise" kind of lines, or lines where the crowd interrupts (football wordplay) then he shouldn't need to repeat himself. Ever.

I also don't like the way he tries to downplay everything his opponents come up with. Look at his face during some of the GP battles where he tries to act like everything his opponent says is whack and not effective. Arcane is notorious for this kind of behavior too.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.