‪DON'T FLOP - ‬Rap Battle - Bamalam Vs 100 Bulletz

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by KDH2011, Dec 15, 2012.

?

Who won

1. Bamalam

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 100 Bulletz

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Too close to call

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 12345678

12345678 New Member

gotta agree with this tbh except bullets bein corny i think hes generally good but was just shit in this
    test
  2. Doppelganga

Doppelganga Active Member

Aight fair point. As i said i'm not a footy fan at all so most were lost on me. My bad.

Still thought Bam's rebuttal for it was great.
    test
  3. SprungyMC

SprungyMC Active Member

and this is where you notice a troll over someone who knows what's going on. Firstly, I'm a huge football fan, I know every single player and team he mentioned. What I'm saying is, the way you are supposed to enunciate the names are completely opposite to what he said for half of them. And contrary to your belief, I'm actually a fan of 100 Bulletz. I thought his first verse was good, just too many associative wordplays used. It actually sounded better when he said against what it read as on paper. Reading it made it ten times worst in my eyes, If you force the players name to make it associative wordplay, it makes it null and void. I didn't say the idea was bad, Just that he forced it to play to a crowd. Pesci and Arcane both did it better.
    test
  4. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

No such thing as North American pride. Canadians get no special treatment from Americans tbh
    test
  5. Lil' Ze

Lil' Ze Active Member

sometimes the masses are incorrect.

i don't believe this is one of those cases.

pesci and arcane's were rudimentary in comparison.

arcane said, "what i taughten him" for tottenham.

calvinohreally:

but i wont argue. i know how the names are said as well. the differences are so small that pointing them out is majoring in the minor.

ex. autta buy or is more like add a buyer. or lyin all is more like lee n' ell. but it comes down to accents too. you are from australia or something. bullets is from canada. he was battling in england.

the names were not lost in translation and 400+ people were reacting before he even got to the rhyme.

yung, nanny anderson ... nanny is more like non-e. but that's not the point.

rap is all about bending words. on tracks, or a capella its done in almost every song ever. excluding Thesaurus. He says every word exactly as it should be. lol

the soccer bars were the best i've ever heard and the overall consensus agrees.

i am able to put aside my dislike for bullets' name, character, voice and gimmickiness to see that.

im having trouble believing a fan can't acknowledge it when someone like myself can.
    test
  6. SprungyMC

SprungyMC Active Member

Firstly the Villareal. A villa is a type of home. not a town, so your explanation of that doesn't work. Yeah the Man City to test Joe Hart works, I didn't deny that. The Messi missing Eto'o doesn't even make sense, Barcelona have had more success and Messi has scored more goals since Eto'o had left them.

A Desert Eagle's what you outta buy or (Adebayor)
    clearly you've got no smarts
    You can see us (Casillas) in your crib, what up son
    swing a lamp hard (Lampard) leaving bone shards

Lets use this part for example. Adebayor if pronounced correctly sounds nothing like outta buy or. Can See us and Casillas sound even less like each other if pronounced correctly. and why would swinging a lamp hard leave bone shards?

We kill your young, nanny and her son ( Young, Nani, Anderson)
    Bulletz bends-ya-mam (Benzema) so don't start
    Your bars kaka (Kaka),
    Your high as a kite (Kuyt) if you ever (Evra) dissing my flow

The young first bar is okay. Benzema sounds nothing like bends ya mam. And Evra and Ever are completely different, you cant just change the actual word and expect people to buy into it as intelligent writing.

You better check (Petr Cech) yo'self
    It's a hazard (Hazard) tryna kick it wit pros
    Act like the iron robbing (Arjen Robben), Van Per-see-say pistols will blow (Van Persie/Cisse)

I like the first bit, but arjen and iron sound nothing alike. and van per see say pistols will blow. So he is saying van persie will say pistols will blow? why does that have any relevance to the battle?

As I said. I'm not saying some of them weren't good. What I'm saying is in the grand scheme of things, and this coming from someone who is actually a fan of 100 Bulletz. He forced a lot of players names, didn't pronounce them correctly, whilst dropping bars that didn't have any real reference to Bamalam. To top this off it was after all the shit slow it down bars he did so he wasn't digging himself out of that hole. And as I already stated, both Loe Pesci and Arcane did the football bars better and didn't force the issue as much.
    test
  7. SprungyMC

SprungyMC Active Member

I'm from England by the way, and I know every english accent, and most of them where stretched so much it completely took away from the impact. and the tottenham bar was bad bu arcane but the rest a lot better in my opinion.

Don't forget, battling is an opinion based sport, and in my opinion, they where really forced bars to play to the home crowd. I muched preferred his Brit rock scheme in round one.
    test
  8. SprungyMC

SprungyMC Active Member

and playing to the crowd always works, especially when you consider 80% of the people at that event are just casual battle fans, not people who actually battle or watch battling outside of Don't Flop, so they haven't been subjected to the same sort of scheme's over and over again.
    test
  9. Lil' Ze

Lil' Ze Active Member

bullets posted on his facebook and you have a few off.....

he say he robbin van/ purse he say the the pistols.... (so, he's robbing a van, a purse and talking about pistols)... not van persie is talking about something crime...

benz ya ma (not mam)....

to each his own
    test
  10. SprungyMC

SprungyMC Active Member

benz ya ma, bends ya mam. benzema sounds like neither. I didn't write the bars out by the way, just quoted what someone posted earlier in the thread.
    test
  11. avocado

avocado Well-Known Member

god damn THIS
    test
  12. Martyn Deijkers

Martyn Deijkers Member

Villarreal is a city/town in Spain.
    test
  13. SprungyMC

SprungyMC Active Member

Yeah. but again, what does that have to do with Bamalam? He's not Spanish or from Villarreal, so I stand by what I said, even if you are saying it's a city, he could have name any football team that is named after the city it resides in. One that has a lot more relevance to Bamalam.
    test
  14. 12345678

12345678 New Member

let's be fair the arcane football bars were horrendous the tottenham 1 made no sense whatsoever
    test
  15. Punches

Punches a.k.a UH OH

lollllllllllll that soccer scheme might be one of the most forced things ive ever heard....sooo baddd haha

"Whoa, he just said a word that sounded like a soccer player, I like soccer, dope scheme!!!!!"
    test
  16. Punches

Punches a.k.a UH OH

"swing a lamp hard (Lampard) leaving bone shards"

lollll, hell ya...swing that lamp hard as fuck!
    test
  17. ChopChoiceBeats

ChopChoiceBeats a.k.a ESKIMO SPLIF

I enjoyed the battle that's all, he did stretch some words but I ain't gonna get to critical. good work from both
    test
  18. Kinsoooo

Kinsoooo New Member

If there was an option in the poll saying "100 Bulletz would have won if it wasn't for his choke" I'd have voted for that. bamalam it is
    test
  19. Kinsoooo

Kinsoooo New Member

Anyone wanna type out 100 bulletz brit rock scheme for me?
    test
  20. Joey Clips

Joey Clips Well-Known Member

bamalam was dope but i dont understand how hes leading on the poles... 100 bulletz really catches alot of hate.. whats funny is people praise dudes like chilla and magic for doing exactly what he does... all 3 of them are dope so no hate
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.