‪DON'T FLOP - ‬Rap Battle - Bamalam Vs 100 Bulletz

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by KDH2011, Dec 15, 2012.

?

Who won

1. Bamalam

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 100 Bulletz

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Too close to call

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 12345678

12345678 New Member

i cant physically comprehend how ppl think 100 bulletz won this.
    test
  2. Spacelab

Spacelab Well-Known Member

Bulletz had an amazing quadruple-entendre...people really need to recognize he's crafting amazing lines.

Eurgh saying he "know this guy"
    He the type to go to gay pride parades and "notice guys"
    Said he's the type of do to gay pride parades with "no disguise"

GOing to put him in his place.."you know...the skies"
    test
  3. iDealaeDi

iDealaeDi New Member

no...
    test
  4. You People

You People Active Member

What are you fucking 10 years old or something. That's straight fucking garbage.
    test
  5. azhotazice

azhotazice Active Member

First time listening to Bamalam. A breath of fresh air he spit dat real shit. Mad props and let me just say how rare it is to have an event where every battle is DOPE shout to Eurgh for a great event on its 4th birthday.
    test
  6. bells720

bells720 New Member

Got 30 seconds in to 100's first and had to stop. Might try again later. But people using word play need to just do it and stop highlighting it all the time. Like, slow it downs are obviously terrible. But even just enunciating and gesturing as though to say, "look, word play!!!!" Is SO annoying. Just rap. And say clever things and let the fans appreciate it. But ruining any sense of flow by patting yourself on the back constantly just ruins otherwise quality bars.
    test
  7. SprungyMC

SprungyMC Active Member

this is shit. at least half of them sound nothing like what he said, and its just a stretched scheme to try win over the crowd. I thought Bamalam won this battle convincingly.
    test
  8. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

Prob my favorite shit from 100 bulletz tbh. Unfortunate for his slip but otherwise crazy stuff

Bamalam is dope too, never watched him but will keep an eye out
    test
  9. My Kall

My Kall Well-Known Member

I agree. His football wordplay was trash. All he did was recite a bunch of names, he wasn't really doing double-meanings or anything. Why people are so impressed by something so basic I'll never understand. Bamalam won unquestionably and the polls shouldn't be so close.
    test
  10. Musashi

Musashi W and Ls dont define me

bulletz won
    test
  11. SonnyDaze

SonnyDaze 7 train heavyweight

Funny how the Bulletz haters were mum for a lot of the Grand Prix but came out in full force here as soon as something goes wrong for him. 6 months from now, more people will remember that this was the battle where Bulletz had the crazy football bars- not that he choked and lost to the underdog.

Bamalan was cool. I'd watch him again.
    test
  12. bells720

bells720 New Member

I don't hate him. I thought he was OK against Arcane. My post about him here was really a last-straw thing. Not really about him. Sick of everyone doing the over-enunciation thing.
    test
  13. ampersand

ampersand Member

THIS, tbh.

I'm not hatin' but I'm getting really tired of the associative wordplay bs. And it's cringeworthy when Bulletz deliver it.

Bamalam, 3-0.
    test
  14. IndigoWarrior

IndigoWarrior New Member

Too funny... his reverse punchlines made no sense in either direction. Bulletz has skillz in certain areas, but his setups and the way he reaches for references are tough to stomach. He needs to clean that aspect of his game up...
    test
  15. IndigoWarrior

IndigoWarrior New Member

Are you on acid? 50 years from now I'll remember this as one of the most uncomfortable chokes in battle rap history.

I already forgot about the soccer bars. Cane already did soccer bars for Don't Flop. Bulletz' scheme was just stretched out over more bars.

He had two great rounds - no doubt, but he just got the second by a hair. Bamalam smashed him in the first round. In fact, Bam showed me something I had been missing for a long time... probably the best angle construction I've ever seen. Bulletz walked into an ambush here.

If he doesn't choke, he still loses 2-1, but it would have made for the Battle of the Year. I was thoroughly entertained... but man that choke was excruciating to watch.
    test
  16. 5treet5truck

5treet5truck Loyalty Over $$$

Bamalam killed him,
    Even tho Illmac ghost wrote his shit .
    test
  17. 12345678

12345678 New Member

lol polls just prove that north americans will never, ever admit 1 of thier own lost imo no matter how badly it happened
    test
  18. Lil' Ze

Lil' Ze Active Member

This is how you separate the real from the fakes.

to me bullets is corny. but i get that he decent with the bars. too much sons shit though. i hate word assosiation now too cuz people over doing it.

but if you read that footbal scheme and call it wack, and UNDERSTAND the references, you are being a blatant hater and your word/ opinion on the matter is no longer valid.

those bars were fire. if u know soccer and disagree, there is something wrong with you.

and its not just reference dropping either.

if u disagree with that, you dont get the references.
    test
  19. Doppelganga

Doppelganga Active Member

I dont follow the footy at all so i only recognise the major names, but if i wanted to i could get a list of player names and make 3 whole rounds of that shit. It's easy.

Secondly, i'm pretty sure Bam isn't even a football fan either so it's pretty irrelevant to him as an angle (hence his flip). If it were everton players against Oshea, that'd be slightly better.

There's no references to "get". Just acknowledging those are footballers names. The scheme itself has NO reference to football other than the names. There's no double meanings other than some of those words sound like footballers names. You don't even have to "understand" who these players are, merely that they are football players. You don't even have to know anything about those players as he doesn't reference anything they've done or any personality about them. It's no deeper than an irrelevant generic run-up-in-ya-house scheme where some of the words sound like other words.
    test
  20. Lil' Ze

Lil' Ze Active Member

"nobody in your villareal, I went to mancity to test joe heart"
    nobody in ya villareal (your town is fake), so, bullets went there.... joe heart plays for manchester city.

bullets went to bamalams city to test him....

"your bars are kaka"
    kaka = a player's name
    kaka = doo doo = shit.

your bars are shit. you suck as a rappper.

"you high as a kuyt if you evra dissin my flow"
    to think you are on my level, u must be high. meanwhile, two name drops.

"you petr check yourself, its a Hazard trying to kick it with pros"
    better check yourself... it's not safe (hazard) trying to "kick it" = hang/ keep up... with pros. Bulets is saying he is a pro and bamalam who called him out across the world to battle has put himself in danger.

"if i give him 10 like barcelone, he'll be lionel messi and missing a toe"
    lionel messi is #10 for barcelone. samuel e-to was traded from barcelona and messi is missing his expertice on the field.

his name is 100 bulletz. he shot a bunch and then pointed at his feet when he said e-to.

pletny of double and triple meanings.

calvinohreally:

either u don't get them, or refuse to acknoledge them.

but they are clear.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.