‪DON'T FLOP - ‬Rap Battle - Aukes & Rogue Vs Eddie P & Frisko

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by ljyankee4, Feb 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ljyankee4

ljyankee4 Carnivorous Kid

test
  2. Doppelganga

Doppelganga Active Member

On the day i thought Eddie P and Frisko took it, and i still think so (just about). Tony D and MA summed it up for me.
    test
  3. You People

You People Active Member

Did Eddie p & Frisko honestly think they could win the whole tournament using their 'style'? Never in a million years would that have happened. What a waste of a ton. I know the other two were gash but, I mean, come on now ffs.
    test
  4. ukallday

ukallday Active Member

Close battle, but both were pretty shit tbh. You know what your getting with Eddie P & Frisko but theres only so many mum and pussy jokes I can hear. Aukes just seems to not want to be there at all, nervous, uncomfortable and disinterested, why bother paying £100 to not give a fuck.

MA is a stupid twat, hows he gonna say Aukes & Rouge were repetative and played out when Eddie P & Frisko came with the same jokes for 3 whole rounds aswell. MA just seems to only be harsh on the battlers he knows arnt very popular and thinks he can gain abit of credablity by dissing them, when a fan favourite has a shit performance he never calls them wack or anything.

Eddie P & Frisko took it for me but neither would get past the next round.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.