‪DON'T FLOP - ‬Rap Battle - Arkaic Vs Unanymous

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by KDH2011, Jan 19, 2013.

?

Who do you think won?

1. Arkaic

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Unan

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Too close to call

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brocavic

brocavic Member

test
  2. Dear Diary

Dear Diary Well-Known Member

:smackusure:

some people are easy to impress i suppose. the sleeping on the machine line was pretty dope though tbh.
    test
  3. Ghost Ninja

Ghost Ninja Well-Known Member

it was also his delivery...plus the line fit so well with arkaic's image and wasn't some stretched wordplay with a bunch of religious words...just simple but cold
    test
  4. Ghost Ninja

Ghost Ninja Well-Known Member

i fully understand how someone might not be into unan's style

I don't mind "filler" if its well executed and builds atmosphere/imagery

most cases he executes well an combined with his haymakers thrown in i had him winning this easily but i do prefer his style to ark's

he IS a beast and I think more and more ppl will catch on as time goes
    test
  5. My Kall

My Kall Well-Known Member

I'm really suprised by the polls. Unanymous wasn't perfect but I thought he destroyed Arkaic, I even expected some RIP Arkaic posts. I much prefer Arkaic's personality, vocals and delivery, Unanymous's agression is almost comical. But Arkaic dosn't even rhyme words properly and he articulates his angles terribly. Not only did Unanymous over-use rhyme patterns, I also feel like he chose certain concepts only because they fit his rhyme patterns. But Unanymous had a good balance of horrorcore, personals and historical backstories, and his best bars were sublime.
    test
  6. avocado

avocado Well-Known Member

:sotechnical:

[youtube]uLifSFBs_Lk[/youtube]
    test
  7. Crescent Swerve

Crescent Swerve Well-Known Member

ARK is finally fully transitioned from a beast in the Freestyle Era to a beast in the Written Era
    took him a while to get there but now that he finally has hes a problem , and he still has one of the best freestyle games to add to his writtens
    FULL PACKAGE BATTLE MC now

only issue Arkiak still got is he structures & spits his writtens like hes in a freestyle battle
    allways sayin "yo" or pausing inbetween schemes (like Dizaster used to do 1st couple years in the written era after transitioning from freestyle battles
    once he starts making all his lines/schems cohesive & connect more fluidly his rounds will be ether
    test
  8. Crescent Swerve

1st. Unan SLIGHTLY EDGED
    2nd Arkaic
    3r Arkiac via body bag & original concepts , haymaker punches
    test
  9. Crescent Swerve

WHAT ? you expected Arkiac RIP posts ??

i can see how some cats would say Unan got EDGED the 1st
    BUT he choked the 2nd (still think Ark would have taken it is he didn't)
    BUT he MURKED THE 3RD (full of haymakers , and the concepts / schemes were original as fuck)

i know what your saying about some of ARKs setups & structure (he still spits in some parts like hes in the freestyle era , with the pauses & "yo"s inbetween lines & scheme like DIZ used to for years )

he just recently started writing alot for his battles he used to come into written battles and free the whole thing but was getting to much flack from fans

it took some of the battlers from freestyle era a long time to approach battle diff & write whole fluid rounds instead of writing separate punches & schemes & mixing them on the fly (DIZ still doesn't but hes perfected mixing them free'd like Saurus did in freestyle battles)
    test
  10. Identity

Identity Shaq fears Yao!

Unanymous must've taken down the youtube video lol!!!! It's fucking private now, what a bitch.
    test
  11. MattPORTLAND

MattPORTLAND Well-Known Member

Unan is fucking terrible.
    test
  12. avocado

avocado Well-Known Member

Imma monstrocity!!!!!!
    test
  13. Zero-D

Zero-D Brilliance Unparalleled

Unan got it, but was not a body by any means. Thought Ark's 3rd was insane, too.
    test
  14. TripWire

TripWire Exposed

Unan sounds too much like Slim Thug
    test
  15. PieMans

PieMans Member

I can't believe that Unanymouse is a 'beast' at all. He's a pussyhole with a fake persona. Almost started crying when Shotty Horroh threatened him and looks like a scared little kid when someone shows him up in a battle. No right to be as arrogant as he was post-interview either. "I thought I'd show up and body shit..." says the dude who choked BEFORE HE SAID ONE WORD in KoTD.
    test
  16. Frelarmi

Frelarmi Member

^Idd there HAS to be some limit as to how far your content and delivery can be from what your about in real life.

Watching Unan trying to portray a rapping Charles Bronson, when he has been punched around and punked on an international level, is just too far off. And by Psychosis Holocaust (skinny dude with an emo haircut) and sloppy Shazaam for christ sake.

Maybe Charron trying to rap like Shotgun Suge would be further off, but that's about it.
    test
  17. 12345678

12345678 New Member

unan got punched around by shazzam? when did that happen?
    test
  18. 12345678

12345678 New Member

wtf how on earth anyone can like arkaic's personality is beyond me. my view is the complete opposite. he's a good battler but an embarassing human being on every level
    test
  19. My Kall

My Kall Well-Known Member

By personality I mean battling persona, general character and the way the battler presents themselves. I prefer Arkaic's personality over Unanymous, but that's because I find Unanymous's attempts to play the aggressor laughable.
    test
  20. KaseyJohnson

KaseyJohnson New & Improved

Good battle but why doesn't Arkaic battle more often?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.