••••• yall is window shoppers!

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Premize Prod, Oct 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlaZeDemBeaTz

BlaZeDemBeaTz 5 Letters - YMCMB

lol Dskillz can come into almost any thread and turn it into the 700 club
    test
  2. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

You sadly have the corruption of man VS the written word.

Man can manipulate and use the word for his own good - but HE cant change it...

God said many times in the bible to pay tithes - thats it..you dont need a man to tell you that.

No slavery - the way they did it to some of "us" was completely out of context.

BUT YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER... god isnt the only one here - so is SATAN and his job is to STEER you away and bring all this negativity to the forefront.

Alot of people ignore satan and what he has accomplished - and he is accomplishing so well becuase alot of us are ignorant to the truth and rather live wrong then try to be right.

If you know god judges your heart - and you beleive in his word with your heart - and you follow it down until the grave .... you think he is gonna send you to hell for that ? (no)

and i yet to see the bible say do anything BAD....

its always the people misunderstanding it... but they CANT understand it without the HOLY spirit.. and you dont get the HOLY spirit rationalizing god - becuase thats one VERY unrational spirit.
    test
  3. Dskillz

With your blessings i don't see why that would be a problem.
    test
  4. Money Greene

Money Greene Da Man-Da Myth-Da Legend

I agree with you, im just saying its not just the south. I am originally from Harlem, I have lived in LA, VA, and ATL and it is not just the south. Our people as a whole are deep in to religion. Some of the biggest churches are out west. Man, I think they hold sunday service at the Great Western Forum. Black people every where just seem to know that King Jame's Version is the correct version...lol.....when its widely known that there are several books of the bible not in his VERSION...

I for one will not live my life according to what someone's VERSION of how life should be. Specially not a white, english, king from like 400 years ago.

NOPE, not gonna do it.
    test
  5. Dskillz

^ Well, read your sig - and tell me would god want you to live it your own way ?

Now back to god and the bible - you know what the holy spirit is ? Have you ever witnessed it ?

If so - wheny ou have it - it wont matter WHAT bible you read - it always shows you waht you need to know -

and no matter what book - god's promises DONT change.

Like tithing..i dont care if a slave master wrote - ever since ive done it - ive been blessed... everything has been coming through as PROMISED.

Now if i was just paying tithes and i got nothing back that i can see- then id be on the same baot with yall...
    but im being blessed LEFT and RIGHT... its REDICULOUS.

But yall rather put money into the same rich white guys investment plans @ 12 daily...

then putting it into god and helping your community - while doing everything you can of the world....

thats what us as a black community should focus on more i guess ?
    test
  6. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

God Is A Thief
    test
  7. Realtime Ent

Realtime Ent T.A.P.

How can God steal what already belongs to him
    test
  8. Mellow Madness

Ur Brain Washed.. God Isn't Real.. People Use ' God ' As A Security Blanket... Reason Why....

They Want To Feel That There Is A Purpose To Live.. And A Purpose Out Here.. And A Purpose After Death..

How The Fuck Am I Gonna Follow A Bible.. That Was Written By Man... Riiight..

And How The Fuck Am I Gonna Listen To A Preacher.. That Is Just As Human As Me.. Man Plzzzzz.. That Niggga Aint Special.
    test
  9. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

dskillz...do u realize that the version of your bible was written by homosexual romans?
    test
  10. Sleezy

Sleezy milfhinter.com

yea this is my shit..JESUS WASNT REAL..AND IF HE WAS REAL THE TEACHING GAVE TO PEOPLE WERENT HIS OWN THEY WERE JOHN THE BAPIST A JEW..BUT MOST CHRISTIANS DONT RECOGNIZE IT..RELIGION IN A WHOLE WHEN IT FIRST STARTED WAS TO CONTROL PEOPLE IF YOU DIDNT BELIEVE YOU WERE KILLED SIMPLE AN PLAIN..MOST OF THE BIBLE IS B.S ITS ALL FABLES PASSED DOWN FROM THOUSANDS OF CULTURES..THIS IS WHAT I DO IM A HISTORY MAJOR AT THE U OF WISC WITH EMPHASIS ON SOCIAL STUDIES...I CAN GO ON AND ON ABOUT RELIGION..
    test
  11. Phoenix5891

Phoenix5891 T.S.K.

Leave God out of this ....Just Help your community/the world if you the means
    test
  12. Ejuhcaited

Ejuhcaited ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Hears a uesiton i've always had...

If God is All-Knowing, then why did he create and angel that would later turn on him (DA DEVIL)
    test
  13. BlaZeDemBeaTz

read the revalations...
    thats all i gots to say
    test
  14. BlaZeDemBeaTz

i gots no problems...i was just pointing something out
    test
  15. Mellow Madness

test
  16. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

Why is it bad to believe in God and truly follow the Bible? What harm can it do? When I say truly, I mean a true believer of God, not some heathen. You can't look at someone like say...George Bush, who claims he's religious but then turns around and does what he does, that's not a true believer and follower of God. Outsiders look at "Christians" like him and think that's what the Bible teaches, but it's not. The Bible teaches love, peace, togetherness, lol how can this be a bad thing????

I can either believe in God and the Bible, or believe in nothing and live in sin and waste away the purpose of me being here in the first place. I feel sorry for those without faith man, seriously. There's no point in living if you have no faith.

Believe what you want though, if DSkillz wants to tithe, that shouldn't bother you. Tithes go to missionaries, revivals, building of new churches, etc.
    test
  17. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

LMAO @ premize's first post

thats cold :(

but yo bout the church thing, my moms an my sister do that shit all the time, to me its pointless

im putting money in a pastors hand, not gods hand
    id rather do gods work by helping people who need it,
    bein all good natured an shit

id give out food to the homeless before i even thought of sendin a single cent to my local church or any church for that matter

not until some one proves to me the money is being sent to heaven.
    test
  18. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

man how this turn into a religion thread. the last person im gonna listen to religion about is dskillz. and see how fast he assumed i dont pay tithes. i was raised in the church. i give offering and tithes. but see how fast he wished downfall on me. i cant stand faggots like that. you aint nothin. and another thing i hate is when people try to preach when they dont know wat the hell there talking about. which is wat dskillz has been trying to do. i bet you cant even tell me wat BOOK/chapter it says to pay tithes without calling your pastor right now.

drop the religion talk.
    test
  19. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

as a means of punishing those who don't follow
    test
  20. Money Greene

Money Greene Da Man-Da Myth-Da Legend

I have no problem with people going to church all 7 days of the week and just immersing themselves in their religion, but don't look down on me cause I choose not to follow what you are doing. Don't tell me im going to hell cause I'm a different person.

Thats not directed towards anyone, just a statement
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.