••••• yall is window shoppers!

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Premize Prod, Oct 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

••••• you's a window shopper,
    in GC lookin at shit you cant Buy,
    at Sam Ash tryna get a test try,
    mad at me and i think i know why!!

tired of being a window shopper.

then get at me. aim:premizebeats
    test
  2. F Major

F Major Anti Gear Lust

test
  3. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

lol greg sold me on this a few months ago i just need my own isp which ill get when i move to my place
    test
  4. Rebel.Music

Rebel.Music New Member

Hahahahhah at "trader" in your sig.

Oh shit.
    test
  5. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

Traitor*

Premize - how much of that money you earned you actually giving back to god ?
    test
  6. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

why the hell areyou worried about it. mind yo damn business.
    test
  7. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

lol@ giving money back to god.......

i never understood that logic

u give money to god....and the rev is pullin out the parkin lot in '06 avalanche on 24's, lane-switchin wit the paint drippin......
    test
  8. Holl@chaBoi

Holl@chaBoi New Member

Honestly, if you want to give something to GOD don't give it to a church, just support LIFE, and give your 10% to someone (in NEED) out the street.

I do this all the time. And I give em a little word of advice.
    "Be Fruitful and Multiply."
    Maybe somewhere down the line I hope to see the same folks on there feet doing ok.
    test
  9. urban_tactics

too many ppl from the south are influenced by religion.......i noticed it man...its like when god is mentioned...their brains shutdown ...think for yourselves

you're dumb if u think giving money to the church is giving money to god.......u wanna do something good...go do community service...help the people directly.......u aint achieving ANYTHING by giving money to the church...

since when was money the main focus of achieving closeness with God....god doesnt need your money...wtf?

church? the fuck? church for what? if i wanna be with god, i go for a walk...by myself......

truth be told...theres more evil goin on INSIDE THE CHURCH than there is anywhere else.....

and overly religious fanatics are usually the ones that aint guinuine in the first place...

ever notice that ppl that feel they need to compensate for their horrible behavior run to religion for a REASON to have morals and ethics....when really them as an INDIVIDUAL should already have morals and ethics

morals and ethics shouldnt be an aquired characteristic

which is exactly why i dont fuck wit overzealous religion fanatics.......
    test
  10. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

i agree with this
    test
  11. Money Greene

Money Greene Da Man-Da Myth-Da Legend

it's not just the south either, its black people as a whole. We are way into religon too much. Like people sometimes dont have common sense, jut do what the pastor say.
    test
  12. Dskillz

Ummm - paying tithes has nothing to do with the south or the pastors.

Its RIGHT in the bible - SEVERAL times.

and any real christian wouldnt have a problem understanding this.

You cant beleive in it a little bit - its either you do or you dont.

No such thing as being too holy...

No ones perfect - but yall cats be some of the most ignorant stuff.

And if you give to a corrupt church - it WOULDNT matter -becuase you are still giving and god is judging your heart and effort - not your RATIONAL.

And i ask premize this - becuase he claimed to beleive in god - but he a non-window shopping part time heathen it seems...

In result, his success and bragging will be short lived.
    test
  13. Reign

Reign Let it...

god is the imaginary friend for grown folks
    test
  14. urban_tactics

^nah son...TRUUUUUUUUUUUUST me @ money greene

move to places like NY...or new england in general, u'll meet alotta nggaz that believe in God...but it stops right there basically.....

they also keep that shit to themselves...or within the family

but when u move down south...these nggaz wanna make religion a public and its really none of your business whether i have faith or not, nahmean....i take that shit extremely seriously

i had a co-worker...an old racist white mafucka, who wanted to tell me i aint christian...but HE is.......i told him, "what makes u think ur gonna get to heaven quicker than me"

he continued to speak that bible nonsense and i told him he's reading one of many versions of bibles...how can u be so arrogant to think your version is the correct version?

he couldnt answer that either.....

so i continued to tell him that my ancestor knew of no god he talks about not until they were enslaved and brought to north america.....my ancestors knew nothing of your god...and you know nothing of my god...why should i share beliefs with you in order to get to heaven

the man basically said if i dont believe in the lord jesus christ i'm goin to hell.......he told me...an old bald headed cracka from west bubble fuck, NC told me i was goin to hell for not believing in his teachings..........

dont ya'll nggaz realize that your beliefs are based on where u are located on the planet??

doesnt that seem odd to you?

if we never got shipped over here...do u think we would be methodist and baptist?

would u think hispanics would be roman catholic? No......

which is why i find it very ignorant for a ngga in 2005 to be preachin a religion that was introduced to his bloodline only 400 years ago.......go do some research before u attempt to judge somebody because they may not agree with your beliefs...especially when ur a young black man and u dont even kno where u came from past ya grandparents....
    test
  15. Realtime Ent

Realtime Ent T.A.P.

agreed with most of that
    urban tactics, God gave you your talents, you should be paying him back for all the things he has done for you, but i agree with you about the church thing, you dont have to go to chruch to talk with the lord,, church is just a big social event now days, no one is realy there for the right reason
    test
  16. urban_tactics

God doesnt need money out my pocket to thank him......

and no church is getting money from me....

tell me how giving money to ONE church is thanking god...tell me......

that money is going into the rev's pockets and everybody else under him...i HOPE ya'll realize this.......

why should i give to the church, when i can actively help the community MYSELF........to me, ya'll takin the most lazy and practical way out of thanking God...when u can do so much more......

now who's in the wrong? Me or You?

i paid many dues...not saying i'm finished...but i definitely payed a big part of my dues homey...
    test
  17. Dskillz

^ In correct @ church.

ALOT OF CHURCHES.

NOT ALL.

I asked god to show me and bring me to a true church and he has....and its lovely.. becuase i havent been steady @ a church my whole LIFE..until i found this one.

And its not just paying god back for your talents.

Malachi 3-8(one of many places its talked about):

"You people are robbing me, your God, and, here you are, asking "How are we robbing you?"

You are robbing me of the offerings and of the ten percent that belongs to me. Thats why your whole nation is under a curse. I am the LORD all-powerful, and i challenge you to put me to the test. Bring entire 10 percent into the storehouse, so there will be food in my house. Then I will open the window of heaven and flood you with a blessing after blessing. ..."

So yall willingly rob god, all you true beleivers ?
    test
  18. Dj Streetsz

Dj Streetsz New Member

DAMN...my thoughts on religion are damn near identical to urban tactics

This is one of the realest statements i ever read on here

test
  19. Dskillz

That is silly.

Becuase the 10 percent you give to the church - god will deal with.

What kinda god do yall beleive in ? lol

So what @ a few pastors....look at how big the congregation is.

Thing is this - what are they doing for the church ? If its a raggedy church, without daycare and other services for the members and such - PRAY FOR GOD TO DELIVER YOU TO A REAL CHURCH THAT FOLLOWS HIS WORD AND DOES RIGHT WITH YOUR MONEY.

Seems like yall just wanna make excuses to be stingy.
    test
  20. urban_tactics

i'm not trying to mock the bible

but dawg...thats a perfect example of some of the foolishness written in that book

i refuse to believe everything thats in a book that has more contradictions than a book on "contradictions"

like i said, i believe in god...i believe in a creator...BUT i dont believe everything written in that book...when all that has separated me from believing THAT bible and another teaching was a white man runnin up in africa slaughtering our ancestors, raping women and forcing us on a ship........
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.