••••• in the armor?

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Revanon, Jun 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Revanon

Revanon Comeback of the Year.

No mag???

Controversial match???

this can actually be GOOD for the league....
    test
  2. lol @ it blocking out c.hink.. lol.. word..
    test
  3. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

definitely controversy in the match...and no mag? The rbl competitors as a whole are feeling like the only child of a divorced family and it's dads weekend. He said after the football game he'd pick us up but after 3 hours and no one else left at the field, his car never showed...
    test
  4. And its raining..
    test
  5. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

hell yeah, u already know that comes with the imagery...and don't forget no umbrella
    test
  6. Word.. U start trying to walk home and cars are splashing you with water..
    test
  7. Proof

Proof Jamaicans do errything

y'all are forgettin the setup...

Finally, he thought, this slow death of a season is coming to an end. Dreams of being the next Jerry Rice had quickly morphed into a longing to at least feel like part of the team. When it started, Timmy thought the year would bring him instant fame and a VIP pass into the cool kid club. He'd show them all. The bullies, the backpackers that freestyled about his highwater pants day in and day out... yes, he'd show them all. The football field would be his great equalizer. He'd get out there and make spectacular catches, sun glistening off his helmet as he soard through the air. But now we were in the final game of the season and like a housewife addicted to Lysol, Timmy hadn't made it off the pine. Pouring rain doesn't do justice to the miserable conditions. As the clock ran down to under a minute, Timmy's team was in a dogfight. Playing for the championship they were down by 5 with the ball. Timmy, as usual, wasn't even paying attention. Staring down at his clean but soaked uniform, he kept hearing his name being called. Finally looking up, Timmy realized that Johnny, the teams star receiver had been knocked out of the game. Beaumont, the teams backup receiver, had been taken out of the game earlier with leg cramps and couldn't play. The coach was actually going to put Timmy in. His eyes brightened as Timmy jumped up off the bench and ran onto the field. The other team, in unison, laughed hysterically. Timmy had ran onto the field without his helmet. Coach Kline tossed it onto the field in disgust. "Just don't fuck nothing up Timmy!" he belted. As suspected, Coach called two running plays as he had no reliable receivers. Now fourth down, they had no choice but to throw it. All of the running backs were spread out wide, with Timmy lining up in the slot. He'd show them now. At the snap, Timmy ran like lightning down the hashmarks as the safety slipped in the swamp like conditions and left Timmy wide open. It's finally gonna happen he thought to himself. This was his golden opportunity to change everything about his life. Rock dropped back to pass and despite the downpour launched an immaculate spiral deep into air. Timmy ran his heart out and stood underneath the ball as it crossed the goal line... only to have the game winning touchdown slip through his fingertips.

The team, the fans, parents of his teammates all left Timmy sitting on the end of the bench with no consolation. 3 hours later his dad, who was supposed to be at the game in the first place, still hadn't shown up to take Timmy home.The only complete thought Timmy could muster was this... At least I have the RBL magazine to look forward to.

No Timmy... you don't.

(I can't believe i just got paid for that)
    test
  8. test
  9. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

test
  10. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

get a spoon.... all of u!
    test
  11. Baron Mynd

Baron Mynd Swaggersaurus Rex

Feed your faces!
    test
  12. I ate some French Toast a lil while ago.. Im not hungry..

-Corp Muh'fucka's-
    test
  13. Master Peace

Master Peace coolest nigga yo mama kno

That is the funniest shit ever
    test
  14. lol.. Yea I've read it 2wice and keep laughing..

-Corp Muh'fucka's-
    test
  15. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

the spoon is for all of u to eat my ass!
    test
  16. Muffffy

Muffffy Attack of the Muff

that was pure comedy proof

lol i culd picture timmy all soaked and muddy and shit lookin up in the sky..like

maybe one of my punches are top 10

looololol good post
    test
  17. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

dough with the lob, proof with the finish...
    test
  18. Proof

hell yeah it's like a biracial beach volleyball team
    test
  19. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

lmao...nah I was thinking more along the lines of nash to amare
    test
  20. Proof

i can dig it.

hows your freeposting coming along today?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.