•••••••••'s Review of Scribble

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by mapleleaf, Aug 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

undergroundhiphop dot com's review

Emcee Battle: Not too bad.
    -First round let downs due to extremely poor decisions by judges – Tantrum, Duece Leader and Robust. The battle would have been better if these cats made it at least another round. Fuck you judges.
    -This kid named The Wrist was the only emcee from the prelims to do kind of good. I say “kind of good” because I personally still think he sucks. He looks like the lovechild of Iron Solomon and Adeem – two of the most overrated battle emcees to ever live – they gave birth to another arrogant piece of loser shit who calls himself an emcee.
    -Seez Mics said “Scribble Jam 2008” at least three times. Not too many times, but come on, its 2007. What a fucking idiot. Every time this guy enters Scribble his first line is “Scribble Jam 2000 and …whatever year it may be. It just so happened that he was stupid enough to get the year he is living in wrong more than once.
    -Mad Illz has improved over the years.
    -I was happy to see Qwel in the battle. He did well. He went on to lose to Franco in a later round.
    -Another moment where I said fuck the judges (especially C Rayz Walz and Iron Solomon because I hate both of them and their generic/played out punch-lines with a passion) was the battle between Tut and Thesaurus. Tut ripped him and they asked for another round because they all ride Thesaurus’s dick and were astonished that Tut served him. Way to give special treatment to a cat that obviously doesn’t need it.
    -Precious moment - Thesaurus’s pissed off face after he lost to Franco.
    -I thought Franco was going to take the entire battle after beating Qwel then Thesaurus but No Can Do beat him out in the finals to take home $5,500.

lol
    test
  2. The Wrist

The Wrist rap fighting

iron solomon is over rated but he thinks qwel was good

what worthy opinions
    test
  3. DDSS

DDSS Member

along with other stupidity in that post, C Rayz Walz generic played out punchlines? I mean, some of them are a helluva stretch, but he has some of the most original I've heard...doesn't sound like an intelligent or accurate scribble recap
    test
  4. Everybody Knows

Everybody Knows piss in tha basket

Tut ripped The Saurus? I'm interested in seeing the footage of this ripping. Wouldnt have expected it, and this claim is probably exaggurated to some extent, but tut did say some funny shit last year.

"This is rap shit dog, we ain't fuckin ninjas!"
    test
  5. ohnine

ohnine re-animator

tut was good.. it was a close battle.

with that said.. anyone (read: everyone) who makes fat or acne jokes vs thesaurus should lose based on principal.

seriously. get some new fucking material.
    test
  6. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

Hahah that is the WORST recap ever, who is this guy who did the fucking recap???!? HAHAHAHA WOW!!! It must be Qwel, surely, hahaha dude was so fucking wack and The wrist held it down proper, what a fucking douche.......

I will say tho, that the Tut and Saurus battle was close and you could make an argument that Tut won, I'll leave it at that for now and leave it upto the people, thats round 3 tho, might be up tonight might not be depend show long round 2 takes to upload tonight init!!!

PEACE
    test
  7. grimace oxhands

grimace oxhands ░▒▓▓▒░░▒▓▓

this thread fucking sucks
    test
  8. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

Haha I just went to the site to read what people were saying...WOW

They complain ALOT, Sean Price sucked according to one person, Iron Solomon Sucks to most of them, hahaha everything sucked to about 99% of the the posters, WOW, thats really funny to me coz I thought the battle was better than last yrs (footage I seen)....hahaha cant stop laughing at those dickheads complaints.....hahahahaha

PEACE
    test
  9. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

"-I was happy to see Qwel in the battle. He did well. He went on to lose to Franco in a later round."

LOL
    test
  10. xghamdix

xghamdix Well-Known Member

why all the hatin on solomon

lol at people catching feelings cuz he embarrassed their idol badly
    test
  11. EmceeGoddess

the ppl on ughh are almost as annoying as the faggots on philaflava
    test
  12. ohnine

ohnine re-animator

i wouldn't say it 'sucked' necessarily.. but i've been to much, much, much better SJs. as the years have passed and new people cycle in and out, i think the standards have dropped considerably. the next person to say 'fag' or 'your mom' was next up to get shanked.

seriously.. it's a fucking lame, played, cop-out excuse for not being able to come up with something unique or even remotely inventive... even as far as filler goes. i'd said elsewhere too.. if i hear another mc, ever, say ANYTHING about thesaurus' face (and i'm not biased towards the cat at all.. he's good and whatnot but whatever) i will injure someone. that's (and the fat jokes) really the only thing anyone came at him with that drew a decent reaction.the mc's and the crowd share the blame for settling for monotonous crap.
    test
  13. EmceeGoddess

i will tolerate a face joke if its clever same with a fat joke same with a gay joke its just that nobody ever says anything other than the played our generic shit
    test
  14. phillipdrummond

phillipdrummond get at me for footage

we need jack cracker back in teh battles to bring his brand of originality, his lines were great and beautifully captured and stated played out cliches.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.