“Is Kanye the New O.J. ?”: The Real Haters Appear

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by BABY DICK SUCKER, Sep 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cluster-One

Cluster-One Active Member

the mere fact that you call them fancy is proof that you cannot understand them.
    test
  2. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

My two cents.
    test
  3. Ghet :D

Ghet :D Guest

Speaking of "equality"

[​IMG]

Highly relevent.
    test
  4. 3ternal

3ternal Stay hungry my friend.

That's another thing.

I hate when people in general act like speaking properly is a "lame" thing.

Not too long ago I remember somebody trying to say some shit like that to me here cause of the words I use.

I think people need to get over this mentality of being dumb is cool, especially when it comes to how you speak.

It's how you communicate with the rest of the world.

If talking like: "yeah dawg we finna ..." is cool, I'm fine with being "lame".
    test
  5. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

Relevant :D

JK, I hate grammar assholes.(see, I could have said Nazis)
    test
  6. Big Dick Black

Big Dick Black bout a check

yea mr 3ternal

LOL
    test
  7. Big Dick Black

Big Dick Black bout a check

shut your racist ass up. i've seen your posts and your IQ aint past 5.3

dont bother replying. this wasnt an invitation to debate or conversate. its a direct blow to your ego, thats all

keep it movin SHAWTY
    test
  8. 3ternal

3ternal Stay hungry my friend.

SMH

I took the name 3ternal because Eternal was already taken and the number 3 is significant to me.

You're the one getting mad when people use "fancy words".

Don't get mad when people don't want to dumb down to you, it's your choice to be equipped or not.
    test
  9. Ghet :D

I didn't? I provided examples of where the word gets used. Do you disagree with these examples? Then disagree with the examples.

Way to say what I just said?

I'm very weary about continuing quoting you...

Are you really trying to do this from a moral standpoint?

What part of "Nothing is sacred" did you not understand?

No special exceptions for you.

Here's exactly what I'd say: Your parents are wrong, your culture is wrong, and you need to tough the fuck up because, in this world, nothing is sacred.

I can't even be bothered to quote the rest of this inconsistent Marxist drivel. Adding little heart-felt examples of "awww, poor black guy" designed to force me into empathy doesn't work with me. I consider that malicious manipulation.

You need to change your approach in order for us to have a civil dialogue.
    test
  10. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

^^^^^^
    test
  11. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

i understand now
    test
  12. Ghet :D

Then why did you basically say what I just said but in your own words?

That's the point. People ONLY see it from the moral standpoint. They want to create structures, and pretty monuments, and wonderful exceptions, and nice, cuddly, warm sacred spots about this topic. Sadly, no one's gotten the memo that the people that want to do this are losing power and influence. They cannot stand up against the tide of people who absolutely have grown so sick of such propaganda and equality horseshit that they'd rather abandon everything sacred than listen to one more pundit go on about how unfair the world is and how we all aren't doing enough to make it fair.

.... what

That is correct. The situation will happen. And people will reflexively run back to their team bleaches and go "My race is special!" "My team is sacred!" "My people's history is more interesting!" and from that root, they will demand hand-outs, hand-ups, laws, torts, they'll mobilize in all the wrong directions for all the wrong reasons until this "special, sacreD" demographic has made everyone else so cynical and so skeptical that we'd rather bury them alive than hand them one more fucking ounce of our sweat.

Perhaps this demographic should take your advice about others not following suit.

It reflexively came off from a Marxist morality standpoint. There is nothing civil about Marxism. It is a mental disease designed to incite mobs and transform them into nothing more than pack animals. It's equally as manipulative as Christianity.

If there is a point to argue, you should argue either for or against the "Nothing is sacred" standpoint since that is the central issue at hand.
    test
  13. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

Good bit of chat, I have to get some sleep.

I'll reply sometime tomorrow.

Catch.
    test
  14. Ghet :D

Aye sir. Your responses, since, have been civil. This a good thing, rare on the Internet, and worth remembering :D
    test
  15. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

So basically your definition is what i said then (minus the alcohol)? Seems like a word that subjective can't really be used to describe a "mental condition" since you admit the definition is different to different people. And we all know without a set definition communication is lost.

i think the hillbilly demographic in the original post is on about the second thing i put in bold........Basically, kanye is an Ass......and they insert ass with nig ger (no homo) since he's black...if he was white, he'd just be an ass.

I think the 4 chan (nas) logic works best.......I don't get offended by the word.....usually only offended by the quality of people who think they have the mental status to use it against me. :/
    test
  16. Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra █║▌║█║

wow surprised n1gger wasnt a trending topic.

i know people who are JUST like this....****** this ****** that.....and its rarely if ever refering to a black person....

especially people on xbox live and shit.... people think that there is a lot of racists on there but there are people that just call everything and everyone a ******......make'n themselves ******s. ghet= a ****** to me.

i also know people that differentiate between a black person and a ******......

ive known black people that have had that out look as well...... older black folks........

myself i jus think using the word is as ignorant as the word is itself.....it bothers me when people use it in "that" context.... not because im some kinda white apologist of some bullshit(cue ghet) but because ignorance and stupidity of all forms and fashion bother me period.

how comes when ghet types "******" it doesnt get censored out lol.
    test
  17. Blunted

Blunted straight up

test
  18. Ghet :D

I gotta ask....

Why bother listening to Hip-Hop, then?

They say the most outlandish shit and get worshiped... when the consumers repeat it... we're ignorant.

How about we rename Hip-Hop to "Listen but never repeat" music.

Let's get accurate for once and call it for what it really is "Terrible, age-old justification parents use when raising kids" theme songs.

How about "Secret Service Reports" or "Spy Culture" jams instead?

Let's all listen to an album.......... and never discuss it. Fucking fantastic.

Any political ideology that seeks to make words holy is simply speech control. No other explanation.

I will always be beyond censorship, you nіgger. :D
    test
  19. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

he goes through the filter i think
    test
  20. Ghet :D

Yeah, I dunno, calling a black person a Nіgger is kind of lazy, imo.

There are countless state-sponsored reports, statistics, policies, federal mandates... I mean.. you name it... chances are, someone somewhere has studied about "Black People and X" to death.

If you really had an axe to grind against African Americans, hit up Google, and you'll find an innumerable list of public studies by certified actuaries and PhDs that can justify almost every position intelligently.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.