“Is Kanye the New O.J. ?”: The Real Haters Appear

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by BABY DICK SUCKER, Sep 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Dick Black

Big Dick Black bout a check

lmfao @ me shuttin ghet down

OMO=GOAT
    test
  2. That Nigga

That Nigga aka Hot Shyt

Omo=g.o.a.t.
    test
  3. Ghet :D

Ghet :D Guest

Declaring yourself the greatest, regardless of consensus.

Yeah, that's a nіgger thing, too. You're on a roll so far.
    test
  4. Big Dick Black

yea until u have a good enough response to my last post, i'll remain the greatest

you usually have a long winded reply filled with excuses wrapped in fancy words, but still sayin nothin

bottom line, its NOTHIN u can say to make me think its okay for these faggots to get on twitter and go crazy with the N word. becuz YOU know and I know that if it was a white person that snatched that mic, NOBODY, and i mean absolutely NOBODY would be on twitter sayin "HE IS A N.IGGER N.IGGER N.IGGER!"

when i look at youtube and i view a video of blacks being violent, all the comments are n.igger this, n.igger that

when i look at youtube and view a video of whites being violent, i dont see everybody callin a buncha white people n.iggers. they barely wanna call their own race dumbasses

that word is still used by non black people to degrade blacks, regardless of how u, chris rock, or ANYBODY wants to twist it

keep it real, how many times u seen people runnin round sayin "look at that n.igger!" when referring to a dumb white person actin stupid?

yea ghet, those people on twitter are really using it the way u claim they are[funny]
    test
  5. Ghet :D

Why give a long winded reply when the very first statement you made was immediately disproven with the power of Google?

You said we didnt hold hands and say "fuck yall crackas. he black, he can do that"

I immediately provided evidence to the contrary, providing 17 different comments of black posters (and their unlimited white sycophants) doing exactly that.

Your refusal to concede that your primary observation was completely wrong is action enough to for me to conserve energy by not addressing your "points" with further research. Based on your current bantering path, you'd just as quickly supplant further research with more spurts of emotional drunkenness followed by insecure claims of ownership.

In short, your animalism is on full-blast right now. You've never been one for research and I grow tired of your boycott on information and your paranoia.
    test
  6. Big Dick Black

Wow so 17 posters on a site thats KNOWN for being filled with sarcastic assholes and comedians is your proof of a whole race being ignorant? thats it? THATS IT? Just like kanye represents all blacks huh?

LMFAO wow

you're lackin so much tonight. wack points, wack comebacks, and just an overall wack way of thinkin. re-read:

and with that reply, i'm out for the night.
    test
  7. UneekTestimony

UneekTestimony New Member

Smh @ Kanye. I been said there's a huge difference between ****** and black though.
    test
  8. Jep 7:30

Jep 7:30 New Member

A number of people who post here can tell you that I'm no aliase

but I peep your dismissal game ... that is the best you can do after being proven wrong...I guess *shrug*

Admitting that you're wrong is, actually, the best thing you can do.

If being ignorant is being a ****** then you're a HUGE ******

and I had to login-in to tell you.
    test
  9. Kabz TSS

Kabz TSS Blood and Thunder

my niggas like dough, light dro
    nitro, might flow, nice clothes like whoa [wow]
    test
  10. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

Kanye's an alchoholic ass.......but a "nig ger"?

what exactly do white people consider that word to be nowadays? before it was meant to be subhuman, uneducated ect ect

i think that is a misappropriation of the word by yall white foks.....

Fact, kanye is a self made millionare, intelligent and business savy......

his real downfall here is his arrogance combined with his alcohol problem

so is "nig ger" a term white people describe arrogant alcoholics now? then lets be real for a moment ghet....you know that you and kanye have this in common.....lol

so then by your logic you would consider yourself the same thing........

*shrugs*

i think nig ger has become a fun word for white folks now, since they feel a need to use (because has a social rule that they can't now) so they will attach it to whatever wrong doing is done by a black person.......payback for 20 years of verbal repression? i don't know....

but kanye has the same problem as many elite rockstars do....alcohol.......a guy who's arrogant enough to go on a FEMA imformercial and saying "bush hates black people" + a bottle of henny = "Ay taylor i'm a let you finish but"
    test
  11. Ghet :D

A few things to point out.

White people do not report to a central lexicon authority to get our terms. "Nіgger" tends to be highly localized to the area said people exist. A few examples:

Nіgger in the South might just mean a black person and nothing more. This definition is the go-to definition by many blacks whenever they get on their soapbox, even if this definition was last made relevant in 1960. This definition generally gets revived by Hippies (and their sycophants) trying to get 15 minute political spotlight addiction up and running again. It's about as out-of-touch as returning to the moon.

Nіgger on 4chan is a hilarious trolling agent to get a rise out of moralfags. The plan is to repeat it so many times and so outlandishly that it has no effect on anyone anywhere ever again. A "Nothing is sacred/Nothing deserves to be defended." approach. No exceptions. Nothing is sacred.

Nіgger to a person who has spent 10+ years in Hip-Hop describes, roughly, about 90% of my clientele and networking contacts. Always late, never pays on time, never comes prepared, steals things from the studio, has a ego way bigger than his credit list, instantly acts famous without actually having the heart to do the footwork to get there, or expects his musical "hobby" to yield the same results as a musical "career". These are Nіggеrs without a doubt in my mind simply from personal experience.

Nіgger on XBox is an angry release along the same lines as any profane word. You tell kids not to say something, guess what's going to happen? Nіgger on the Internet roughly follows the same lines. Even here, the word tries to get banned, and yet, I find ways around it easily.

The 90s was the last desperate gasp of the Democratic Baby Boomer after 12 years of Republican rule. They managed to fit in as much word control, thought policing, and needless polarization as possible. Why do you think Bush Jr. got 8 years free of charge WHILE starting and then waging two unpopular wars!? ROFL We didn't want to go back to that Stasi/Lawsuit-riddled landscape of "emotional wounds" and "hyper social justice" bullshit.

When a female acts out, she's instantly called a bitch.
    When a politician acts out, he's instantly called a Nazi.
    When a kid acts out, he's instantly called a brat.
    When a black dude acts out, he's going to get called a Nіgger.

IMPORTANT PART:
    It's going to happen. The history of the word Nіgger doesn't make it holy. Hiding the word Nіgger or giving it a special reverence does not solve anything. All it does is create more demand for more security, more restrictions, and more micromanagement. Jeff needs to put more Mods on the job and before long, he's going to have a portion of his profits turned into an operation cost just to stop the existence of a SINGLE WORD. The one thing about all information war is that eventually, the cost of censorship goes so high that it cripples any business entity trying to partake in it.

TL;DR version
    Getting butthurt over a word will eventually be cost prohibitive to every thing you do. Censorship requires vigilance and people's attention spans, the source of vigilance, isn't cheap.

As per my love of Scotch, I keep my drinking to the confines of my own home. Whenever I go out, I'm frequently the Dedicated Driver because I refuse to get wasted in public. I've had enough of that to last me a lifetime and plenty of entertaining stories to go with it.
    test
  12. 3ternal

3ternal Stay hungry my friend.

LOL at that "go back in the hole you crawed out from"
    test
  13. Big Dick Black

lmfaoooooooooooo i called it
    test
  14. Ghet :D

I was speaking to OurSin AKA an intelligent human.

When I want to speak with an emotional drunkard, I'll be sure to involve you.

Long words like "on", "a", "the", and the dreaded "in". Your Sesame Street education must be in shambles.
    test
  15. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

ghets posts need to be more urban

make me relate!
    test
  16. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

[funny]
    test
  17. Ghet :D

I think urban needs to be more ghet
    test
  18. 3ternal

I throw racial slurs at people when they act like morons.

So it's not like every black person I see I'm thinking "****** ****** ******".

Not at all.

But I see a black person acting like a moron and I do think "******" same as I think white person "*******" Mexican "brazer, spic" Asian "gook" etc..

Just has to do with me being angered to that point, nothing to do with those people collectively at all or the history of those words and how they came to be.
    test
  19. 3ternal

Great point.
    test
  20. Ghet :D

I'll frequently call anyone, regardless of who they actually are, look like, or dress, who does dumb shit a Nіgger.

White dude that cut me off? He's a Nіgger.

Internet goes out? Fucking Nіgger weedhead ESLs are to blame.

Academics trying to be politically relevant? Get that Nіgger shit out of here and go back to the Middle Class, you fruit-basket fag centers.

The more outlandish and out of place, the better it is. Ex. "Look at that old woman paying with pennies. What a Nіgger."

These are actual manifestations I've used.

Many don't have a commitment to my level of vitriol, however. It takes discipline.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.