“I know the game is crazy/more crazy than it’s ever been/

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Djay Cas, Jun 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Djay Cas

Djay Cas Woodgrain Oak

lol does this really upset you or is that just how you type?
    test
  2. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

i dont know what you mean, but it is def annoying having 3-4 idiots like yourself, odd man out, myke sean etc be so fuckin retarded on the daily
    test
  3. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

he still sounds like jigga........
    test
  4. Djay Cas

Djay Cas Woodgrain Oak

i mean with all the insults
    it sounds like youre angry over there

im asking if youre really angry about the line and our perception of it
    or is that just how im reading it
    test
  5. Z. Spitwell

Z. Spitwell Well-Known Member

Wayne is dope... the concept of that line is dope... but the line itself is weak... its not the same as Jada's Cassell line for one HUGE reason... Jada did NOT change the name to make it fit... he said "like Sam I Ca sell"... he didn't say can... and the reason thats okay is because nigaz do that ALL THE TIME... "I ca do that"... is the way it sounds when most nigas I know say "I can do that"... it's interchangeable... its not correct english but nigaz do it all the time... I have never heard anybody say Federlynn... with all that said... wayne is the truth... he's a dope story away from being top 5 right now... imo
    test
  6. Z. Spitwell

thats just how Goddess types... thats his problem... he's a typing tough guy... he can't get into a debate over something on the internet without throwin out random insults... its gay
    test
  7. EmceeGoddess

i am not angry at all. it is annoying when you guys are so retarded tho. there isnt even anythign to debate about the line, he didnt stretch it to make it better or have word play or a punchline.. he stretched it for no reason other than hes a turd.

i dont even hate wayne that much. i think hes pretty wack overall but he kills some shit even tho halfof his lyrics are garb and make no sense. get high screw the world is dope. best rapper alive is dope mainly cause of the beat.
    test
  8. Z. Spitwell

the reason Wayne aint the best rapper alive is because he writes EVERY rhyme like its a mixtape... its either a lack of focus or a lack of versatility... I think its focus... he needs to focus on a topic and stick with it instead of making EVERY song a bunch of random thoughts
    test
  9. EmceeGoddess

wtf @ internet tough guy. no i just cant stand stupid fuckin people.
    test
  10. YuNG WaLT

YuNG WaLT GhettoChild Ambassador

EmceeGoddess reminds me of a male version of Stan's sister on South Park...

"ITS A STUPID LINE U TURDS!!!"
    test
  11. EmceeGoddess

cue 7 people in a row going lmfaooo -dead-
    test
  12. YuNG WaLT

Man...I coulndt agree with this more....

cuz eventho "The Carter 2" is one of my recent fav's...

its like maybe 2 or 3 songs at the most that stick to the same theme from beginning to end...and that might be a strech...

I wasnt sure if he was doin that on purpose or not at 1st...but now I just think its a way to disguise his lack of versatility.
    test
  13. Celph Centered

Celph Centered Detroit's Voice

Is it hard to be that much of a lame? This nigga hates your opinoin... then goes off when you comment on his... aka dont say nothin to me because Im right and you're wrong... but you listen to trash... you'll say thats what i think but when the rest of the population isnt doin the same as you... that makes you an indivudual... and this individual seems to not like commercial hip hop because its not underground... its not your stance its your attitude behind it..
    test
  14. YuNG WaLT

I bet ur the type that gets so annoyed and frusrated at shit u read online that u do shit like flip out and break random objects or cut ur hair...

try anger management classes.
    test
  15. EmceeGoddess

what in the fuck are you talking about? do you even know what music i listen to? because i dont like some fucking moron who says shit like "im well respected like a bear claw" i listen to trash? shut the fuck up you fucking jackbitch, what i listen to or what you fags listen to has nothign to do with this argument. it has to do with 1 line which is not like another line. thats all its about and you guys are too stupid to understand this.

LOL @ "i dont like this cause its not underground" i like what i like and it just so happens that "underground" rappers make better music in my opinion. i cant get into garbage lyrics cause its said with "swag". someone saying something like "people respect me like a stop sign" isnt dope to me, sorry.
    test
  16. EmceeGoddess

yo stop talking
    test
  17. Moe Sizlack

Moe Sizlack Moezilla

wayne is the best rapper alive
    test
  18. EmceeGoddess

holy shit this celph centered guys music is god awful LOL no wonder he loves wayne
    test
  19. Z. Spitwell

its like Celph said Goddess... "its not your styance its your attitude behind it"... its one thing to be like "naw, thats line is wack... ya'll are trippin... blah blah blah"... but its another thing to be like "you fukin morons, blah blah blah, yo guys are so retarded blah blah blah blah you fuking jack bitch"... that method NEVER comes off the right way... especially when you talkin to a bunch of nigaz that would beat the shit out of you in real life... it comes off as internet tough talk
    test
  20. EmceeGoddess

im done with this, theres only so many times i can explain the same shit to people. if these morons werent arguing something so simple to understand i wouldnt be so annoyed.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.