‘Stillborn’ Baby Found Alive – After 12 Hours in Nailed Coffin

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Namor, Jul 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Namor

Namor Prodigal Sun-god

Luz Milagros (a name that translates to “Miracle’s Light”) was born three months premature. After being examined by a selection of obstetricians, gynecologists and a neonatologist, she was unanimously announced as stillborn.

Twelve hours later, her mother, Analia Bouter, sank to her knees in shock when she and her husband found their daughter breathing and whimpering, covered in ice in a freezing morgue, where she had been assigned immediately after Bouter gave birth.

The discovery was due to the parents’ serendipitous decision to have a glimpse of their child before leaving the hospital. According to Sky News, Bouter explained to the local press, “At the time of birth I don’t remember much because I was put to sleep…Rather, they never showed me the baby,” and so wanted to bid farewell to her daughter, who had been taken directly to the morgue.

The baby’s parents entered the morgue and forced open the casket, which was nailed shut. Slowly uncovering her face, they heard her cry out, but were at first convinced that they were hallucinating. Fabian Veron, the father, described their shock to local news reporters, as told by Sky News: “My wife jumped back, like saying, ‘this must be my imagination.’”

Medical staff at the Argentinean hospital, Perrando de Resistencia, who were present at the birth have been temporarily suspended and are under investigation.

Hospital authorities are shocked about the error, and they’re also shocked that Luz survived over 12 hours in a refrigerated room, suggesting that her vital signs may have disappeared due to hypothermia. She is now recovering to good health. Jose Luis Meirino, the hospital’s director, admitted to Metro, “At the moment we have no explanation.”

The BBC reports that the undersecretary for health in the Chaco province, Rafael Sabatinelli, said the staff “will have to answer” for this bizarre oversight. Bouter is not interested in the blame game, telling Argentina’s Clarin newspaper: “The joy of knowing she’s alive is covering every other feeling.”

Read more: 'Stillborn' Baby Found Alive
    test
  2. Smouble ML

Smouble ML 90% In NFL Playoff Predictions

So the original doctors werent wrong, cuz after going thru all that..she was still born :scared:
    test
  3. Definit

Definit Based.

the way i see it, those doctors may have saved that childs life... they put it on ice...

damn they some cold ass doctors tho...
    test
  4. Smouble ML

Smouble ML 90% In NFL Playoff Predictions

Cmon bro, 2 corny jokes in a row?
    test
  5. Renard is MMA

Renard is MMA Android Status

ice ice baby?
    test
  6. Namor

Namor Prodigal Sun-god

the parents was like:"i want my baby-back-baby-back-baby-back"
    test
  7. Rex Skully

Rex Skully .......

omfg....
    test
  8. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.