‘How did God bring forth being from nothingness?

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by lyricalpriest, Feb 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

You may be asked: ‘How did God bring forth being from nothingness? Is there not an immense difference between being and nothingness?’

Answer as follows: ‘Being is in nothingness in the mode of nothingness, and nothingness is in being in the mode of being.’ Nothingness is being, and being is nothingness. The node of being as it begins to emerge from nothingness is called faith. For the term ‘faith’ applies neither to visible, comprehensible being, nor to nothingness, invisible and incomprehensible, but rather to the nexus of nothingness and being. Being does not stem from nothingness alone but rather from being and nothingness together. All is one in the simplicity of absolute undifferentiation. Our limited mind cannot grasp or fathom this, for it joins infinity.

for you :pescigoat:
    test
  2. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

hile we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.
    test
  3. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Isaiah 55:-9

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith YAHUWAH.

For as the heavens are higher then the earth, so are my ways higher then your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Jeremiah 51: 15-17

He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heaven by his understanding.

When he uttereth his voice, there is a multitude of waters in the heavens; and he causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth: he maketh lightnings with rain, and bringeth forth the wind out of his treasures.

Every man is brutish by his knowledge; every founder is confounded by the graven image: for his molten image is falsehood, and there is no breath in them.
    test
  4. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

そして、この嫌いな人はあり!!!

[youtube]gNma5z3-nCI[/youtube]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.