1. Panthers - Blaine Gabbert, QB, Missouri
2. Broncos - Da'Quan Bowers, DE, Clemson
3. Bills - Marcell Dareus, DT, Alabama
4. Bengals - Cam...
Lebron - Heat
Wade - Heat
Bosh - Heat
Johnson - Knicks
Amare - Knicks
Boozer - Bulls
Dirk - Nets
Still not better than the yankees
1) Wizards – John Wall, PG, Kentucky
2) 76ers – Evan Turner, SG/SF, Ohio St.
3) Nets –Derrick Favors, PF, Georgia Tech.
4) T-Wolves – Wesley...
Lebron -> Cleveland
Wade -> Miami
Bosh -> Dallas
Amare -> Phoenix
Boozer -> New York
Johnson -> New York
Big L > Everyone
1. STL – Sam Bradford, QB, Oklahoma
2. DET – Ndamukong Suh, DT, Nebraska
3. TB – Gerald McCoy, DT, Oklahoma
4. WAS – Russell Okung, OL, Oklahoma...
"Whats the most important thing in Uncle Howie's life?" "Drugs."
James will be the MVP.
lol, never heard of that shit before. Cottonmouth though.
Saints defense sux and thats why they are going to be eliminated 1st round. Colts are going to be eliminated by the Patriots.
their still better than the bears
C'mon, the Shitcinnati Bengals and Cedric Benson????? WTF! This is the worst O-Line I have ever seen, and a horrific defense. If this continues,...
He's a cheater and his stats shouldn't count.
You all can doubt Tebow now, but when he becomes the next Steve Young, your gonna be knocked in awe. This guy is a natural leader on the field, who...
1. St. Louis Rams – Tim Tebow, QB, Florida
2. Kansas City Chiefs – Russel Okung, T, Oklahoma St
3. Detroit Lions – Ndamukong Suh, DT, Nebraska
Separate names with a comma.