I can browse online
75% of the stores are clothes related and the other 25% is stupid shit that I can get cheaper off the internet
Why the fuck would I go to the mall? You guys act like girls with clothes buying new shit every week?
hollow won this easy anyone who thinks different is a dumbass
I'm going to try this with alcohol waste of money
hows the stock doing double ml?
sounds like you have a lot of confidence on the stock you own
lol at you trying to time the market your going to go broke faggot
cool story bro
Pizza Hut - Taco Pizza thin crust no onion
Mc Donalds - 20 piece mc nugget or 2 mcdoubles and fries
Subway - cold cut combo
Taco Bell - nacho...
avi needs to kill himself already
don't that shit get expensive?
damn hypno you drink everyday?
he sounds dumb as hell
Yeah I bet
Guess Jook never read the millionaire next door
The most I paid for pants is $50 bux
Probably still warmer in that trailer then the cardboard house you made out of pizza boxes
Separate names with a comma.